Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Question??

finabomber

i have a bro who has never touched any type of roid at all. he just got his hands on 100 clen. he is about 320 lbs of mostly fat. i have never used or had any experience with Clen. what doses would you guys recommend for him to take to burn some fat off. he will be doing cardio and training a little bit as well as maintaining a good diet. thanks
FB

my advice, 1st - Get weight training and diet and cardio on the right track for a couple weeks before experimenting. Clen needs to be taken 2 weeks on 2 off @about .10-14mcg/ day... so 100 clen won't do much. #2 ..Research... He will prob make good progress with proper diet/training and cardio, IMO

Is his heart in good condition, considering all of that weight? He should have a stress test. Clen will raise his heart rate, which could be dangerous if he has a bad heart. He should maybe just get into shape first and then, when he can handle more cardiovascular stress, consider the use of clenbuterol.

leave the clen for now. Start him on a good diet now. limit the carbs and up the protien intake. If he really wants start with an eca stack. Stacker 2 would be good for this. I had a friends mother lose 60 lbs in 8 months on this and kept it off for almost a year now. The clen should only be used be people with some experience.

Top Bottom