Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could tren decrease the effects from testosterone?

MrRTTB

I'm doing 500mg testosterone per week right now(450mg Test prop, 250mg Enathate), bulking..with that I'm also doing 50mg tren ED(350mg per week) and EQ 400mg per week. In the start I had massive morning wood and a hard on all the time, but now the tren has kicked in and I do not get the same effects anymore. I'm affraid the tren loweres the effects from testosterone and maybe deacreases free test(SHBG) as I do not have the same sex drive as in the beginning. So do you think that tren and test together could make one gain less than with just test + tren..??

I've heard that tren and test will compete for the same receptors, and at a point using them both together will yield smaller gains than just test. I don't know how much this idea is rooted in fact, but it would make sense that beyond a certain mg amount, the stronger binding androgen would block the weaker one from reaching the receptors. In this case that stronger androgen could be the tren beating the test to the receptors.

And slightly offtopic, how do you get 500mg of test a week from 450 + 250?

I just had to up my dose of sust from 500mg/week to 750mg/week to counter the effects of the tren I'm running at 75mg/EOD. That fina dick is the worst, but things seem to be back to normal now.

I just ran prop 100mg ED/fina 75mg ED, along with aromasin 25mg EOD. While I gained, I did not get the results I thought I would have. I have been thinking it might have been the aromasin. I am going to run liquidex next time and see. But - wonder if could have been the combo? So many bros like prop/fina though.

I've decided to drop the tren. I'm going to do 200mg and after that I'm off it. It shuts me down too much and I do not feel as pumped and "big" as I did in the beginning. I know tren shuts me down easily, it has done that before. Iguess some of us are more sensitive to it than others. The question now is, should I add 20mg dbol instead or 25mg winny...

MrRTTB said:
I've decided to drop the tren. I'm going to do 200mg and after that I'm off it. It shuts me down too much and I do not feel as pumped and "big" as I did in the beginning. I know tren shuts me down easily, it has done that before. Iguess some of us are more sensitive to it than others. The question now is, should I add 20mg dbol instead or 25mg winny...

I'd say if your cutting or want to harden up winny, if your just bulkin' go with the dbol. Or just stay with the test/eq.

am running 50mg prop + 50 mg tren ED and have had high sex drive throughout... haven't gained any weight (actually down like two lbs) but i've been cutting pretty hard-core... my strength is up in every lift...

Top Bottom