Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie ???'s dbol...

spunky_sleddog

ok, so i have been lurking for a few months on the board. been reading up, thinking, evaluating. I am gettin' punk'd by my damn dog!

I was a procyclist, blew my knee, thought the surgery last year would get me back in the pros, but no luck. I am needless to say built like a cyclist, far from my muay thai and lacrosse days when i was 30 lbs heavier. I still ride 50+ miles everday, but i am about to cut down.

Trying to fill out my upper body now, i can leg press like nobody's business, but no upper body. i want realistic gains not like 40lbs or nothin'

Thinking anabol. I am gonna live like a lab rat for the next few weeks while I am working from home, so I regulate my diet 100%.

Never done anything before, tried supplements, creatine made just my ass huge. wtf? When i was racing we did take some special 'vitamins' provided by the team docs. Other guys got b-tits, not me, so thats a good sign.

any suggestions for a hardgainer or does this look right, stack on those crappy-tasting protein shakes which never did me any good before? (although the e-fitness ones with some hersheys, yum)

---------------------
remember a 100lb alaskan malamute sits wherever he wants- woof

what are your stats? forget the anabol, run either test cyp, enan, or sust at 250/400mg per week for ten weeks and you good to go.
foo

5'11" 167lbs (all thighs no wings) late 20's
train on the road 4 hours a day (avg 50-80 miles straight rides no breaks, run red lights) 6 days a week, for the last 3 years. I also trail run on weekends with my dog in angeles crest or ortega highway, usually with a backpack loaded with 10-20lbs of sand.
light weight training 3 days a week due to messed up wrists (i got shot in the wrist and elbow by a SEAL buddy of mine) but i have broken that pain threshold, so i am feeling ready for hard gym time.

I figure i will go stay down in ensenada for the next few weeks while i do my project for work, so I can work and train.

I just spent the last 8 weeks injecting pain killers everyday because of my knee surgery, I would like to avoid the needle habit. One morning I woke up and my kneecap was sideways, ouch.

Last edited:
spunky_sleddog said:
I would like to avoid the needle habit
long lasting esters like that chanmanfoo has mentioned need to be shot only every 5-7 days. I would definitly take test as a base and add some dbol (10-30mg) in the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle.
deca would also be a good choice as an injectable base AS; it has less sides than test, moderatly anabolic and is said to help with joint pain.

IMO, with the amount of riding you do, it will be hard to gain any mass. You may always look like a cyclist up top. Can you cut back on the riding for a bit? You may grow without any juice at all.

I may cut back on the riding, I figured I would overtrain, and nullify any AS benefits.

So hey, if it is only every 5-7 days, no problemo compadre. 10-30mg Dbol everyday on top of that I suppose?

Test for the boost, dbol to stay in the blood.

As far as decca, well, I never heard the joint pain benefits. I will check the Merck manual for Testex/Upjohn. See a parent of mine is a doc, and I have access to the Merck guides...

Any particular brands? I figure, I have heard of Loe-Testex on the board, so it is a safe brand?

From what I understand Spunky, Leo-Testex is one of the best, if not the best. Just my two cents, others could be and most likely are wiser. Just curious, what kind of knee surgery did you have? I had mine scoped about 2 years ago. One of those situations where it wasn't going to be a major ordeal at the time, then they went in, found more things to fix.

I got run over by a motorcycle. Got teflon on the back of my knee. Over the last few years it has disintegrated and I need to have fragments removed every now and then. Ofcouse all the ligs and tends don't grip with too much slack in them now, so I need to go in for a little 'trim' from time to time. Knees always have little hidden surprises.

As far as availability of Leo, is that a Mexico option? Farmacia or vet?

Last edited:
spunky_sleddog I got run over by a motorcycle. Got teflon on the back of my knee. Over the last few years it has disintegrated and I need to have fragments removed every now and then. Ofcouse all the ligs and tends don't grip with too much slack in them now, so I need to go in for a little 'trim' from time to time. Knees always have little hidden surprises.

Man that SUCKS. I guess I don't need to tell you that. Yeah, mine had a hidden suprise. It wasn't a pleasant one. Oh well, guess they all can't be. As far as the Testex, man that's just one more question I don't have the answer to. I don't think it's a mexican option. I want to say farm, not sure. I'm sure others on here know.

so i am off to mexico monday morning for 3 weeks, since i can't seem to find test cyp in mex, maybe it is time for thai diab?

I guess that is my choice...

Top Bottom