Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca with no Chlomid ??

Cabra

I just finished a 14 week cycle of Deca only @ 450mg/week. I put on almost 20 pounds and my strength went through the roof.
My last injection was two weeks ago and I havent taken any Chlomid yet. Is it too late or can i still take it ? Also, is it a really bad idea if I do not take the Chlomid ?

How long should I wait before I begin a new Deca cycle ?

Gracias,

Cabra

clomid satrts 3 weeks after your last injection of deca......do you need it?.....do you want to keep most of the 20 lbs.?....the answers the same to each question....

450mg for 14 weeks!?! Definitly do the clomid, and in the 300/100/50 way. Deca will shut most people down big time. I too had awesome gains on deca but it shut me down after just 8 weeks on. Did clomid and nol poperly and only just starting to get back into the game again 8 weeks after last shot.

You have another week to get the Clomid you most definitely need.
300mgs day one
100mgs/ED for the next 10 days
50mgs/ED for the final 10 days.

Stay away from another heavy Deca cycle for awhile if you care at all about sex.

Should I keep most of my gains ?
Will I experience any side effects now that im off the Deca ?

Cabra

I got slightly weaker but remained same size. In fact recently I've added a few fractions of inches round the guns,chest legs etc., but I'm still not back to the strength that I had when I was on. Weird, but I'm not to bothered since I didnt lose size

Top Bottom