Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHT derivative = DHT sides? or no?

JibbyJabba

Let me know the deal... I've heard conflicting theories regarding this. Take Primo for example... most the time I hear that it's very hard on your hairline and prostate because it's chemical structure is similar to DHT.

However, does this necessarily stand to reason? For one, I've heard some argue the opposite. Take Clostebol for instance,which is almost exactly structurally similar to Testosterone, but a slight change in its chemical structure makes it easy on the prostate and the hairline and prevents aromatization...

Whose got some facts to expound on this? Half the time I hear Winny and Primo are rough on the hair, whereas others say different. I've found both to be very easy on the hair, whereas D-bol made me shed like hell.

I know, I know...everyone reacts differently... this sort of "chemmical relativism" isn't going to get us anywhere, so let's refrain from that sort of response. There's an objective truth here and it's going to take some of our chemically enlightened bros to reveal it.

Thanks!

JJ

The answer is No.

It's like saying "Estrogen is a chemical derivative of Testosterone so it must have the exact same qualities!"

DTOX said:
The answer is No.

It's like saying "Estrogen is a chemical derivative of Testosterone so it must have the exact same qualities!"

I agree... now, the inevitable response is: "but everyone says they lose loads of hair on winny and primo!"

I think I have a possible reason why this may be. I personally belive people lose a lot of hair from the stress of worrying about losing hair. I know this is true for me - when I stopped worrying about losing my hair - it literally stopped falling out. So, maybe since it's gotten around the internet that Winny and Primo are bad on the hair, when people take these drugs, they worry about their hair falling out so much that it actually does.

What do others think?

Adding or changing a group on the steroid significantly alters its geometry- rationalizing that simply because one is a derivative of another they share similar imparted effects is oversimplistic thinking. Bottom line, a steroid may or may not impart similar effects to its parent molecule.

JibbyJabba said:

I agree... now, the inevitable response is: "but everyone says they lose loads of hair on winny and primo!"

I think I have a possible reason why this may be. I personally belive people lose a lot of hair from the stress of worrying about losing hair. I know this is true for me - when I stopped worrying about losing my hair - it literally stopped falling out. So, maybe since it's gotten around the internet that Winny and Primo are bad on the hair, when people take these drugs, they worry about their hair falling out so much that it actually does.

What do others think?

It's called, Male Pattern Baldness. If you have a predisposition to getting it then the chances of AS aggravating it is alot higher. See, just because 1 person loses there hair on AS does not mean another person will. For example, A good way to determine this is to look at your blood line. I.E. Your father.

Adding ANY androgen can speed up male pattern baldness. Winny is a pretty strong androgen, which would cause hairloss to those prone to it. It doesn't have to be a DHT derivative to cause hairloss. Fina also causes hairloss because it is a strong androgen, but it is not a DHT derivative.

DeepZenPill said:
Adding ANY androgen can speed up male pattern baldness. Winny is a pretty strong androgen, which would cause hairloss to those prone to it. It doesn't have to be a DHT derivative to cause hairloss. Fina also causes hairloss because it is a strong androgen, but it is not a DHT derivative.

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one. Winny is not highly androgenic. It is just the opposite. Highly anabolic.
The reason it MAY agravate male pattern baldness is because the substance stanozolol is a precurser to dihydrotestosterone. Winstrol is usually not used as the only steroid during dieting, BASED ON ITS LOW ANDROGENIC PROPERTIES, it does not reliably protect the athlete from losing muscle tissue.

Ok, I was wrong about Winny being a strong androgen, but it is very good at binding to the androgen receptor.

he reason it MAY agravate male pattern baldness is because the substance stanozolol is a precurser to dihydrotestosterone.

Stanozolol is not a precursor to DHT, but it is a DHT derivative. It does not reduce to DHT at the scalp, but stays as Stanozolol. But since it is effective at stimulating AR receptors it will probably lead to increased hairloss if you are prone.

Top Bottom