Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg sustanon in each quad last night! NEVER AGAIN!

S

satchboogie

fuck that shit.

too much pain.. and i aint no pussy.

when sitting down - no problem.

but getting up and moving around - i feel like i'm 105 years old!

fuck that shit!

Dial_tone said:
African Americans are genetically better equiped to take thigh injection pain; white people should stick with the ass.
LOL. J/K.

:fro:

Siiiiiiigh... bro do yourself a favor and find the now locked thread i started on the chat board.... please, for your own knowledge.

Dial_tone said:
African Americans are genetically better equiped to take thigh injection pain; white people should stick with the ass.
LOL. J/K.

hahah

love it... I know where you are coming from on this one Dial_Tone... props to you. Those idiots are still at it in a new thread...

Dial_tone said:
LOL. J/K.

lol.

cant believe the thread was erased though.

jh1 said:

hahah

love it... I know where you are coming from on this one Dial_Tone... props to you. Those idiots are still at it in a new thread...

You and dial-tone should get together and rewrite the current scientific literature... you both obviously have a tremendous handle on the subject.

And then when you're done you can both congratulate each other on how right you are.

Dial_tone said:
LOL. J/K.

Dial Tone, dude you post some funny shit bro..... I still have not stop laughing at all them post on genetics......lol

SatchBoogie, Bet you know better now, don't you!lol

I do feel for ya though, bro. Did 1 quad roughly 6 yrs ago. Said the same words, and I qoute,"Fuck that shit!"

Lift Chief said:

You and dial-tone should get together and rewrite the current scientific literature... you both obviously have a tremendous handle on the subject.

And then when you're done you can both congratulate each other on how right you are.

Chill out man... my complaint was and always will be:

1. The title and SOME of the content was inflamatory and offensive. The wording of the title was of especially bad taste.
2. Regardless - it was off topic and had no business in the forum.
3. You began to insult me - I would quote but the post is gone.

I never denied that familys, races, species had some differences. That is obvious from everyday life - but it is not a good way to start a thread by professing "BLACK PEOPLE:physical-Genetically Superior!"

Good god....

jh1 said:

Chill out man... my complaint was and always will be:

1. The title and SOME of the content was inflamatory and offensive. The wording of the title was of especially bad taste.
2. Regardless - it was off topic and had no business in the forum.
3. You began to insult me - I would quote but the post is gone.

I never denied that familys, races, species had some differences. That is obvious from everyday life - but it is not a good way to start a thread by professing "BLACK PEOPLE:physical-Genetically Superior!"

Good god....

OK- i appreciate your attempt at a compromise.
1) the title could have been picked more appropriately, yes.
2) it had to do with how fast blacks compared to whites build muscle- since this is an anabolic forum where this is our main pursuit it had a right to be here IMO.
3) i implied that you were ingnorant because you would not accept scientific truths... you certainly name called as much as i.

Regardless- i will be posting the definitive proof for my views shortly i hope. I hope that you read it and walk away more informed because of it. Let's end this petty bickering, no one wants to see this shit.

Top Bottom