Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxyflux Clenbuterol

hinson4

Is this clen real or not.... people have claimed that with oxyflux it takes 1 or two more tabs to feel side effects, and I am skeptical if I feel any side effects at all although I've maxed out at 6 tabs per day.

Couldn't get the camera close enough for detail so I drew the pill.
On the opposing side is a straight line across.

that's what it looks like. it's so cheap, not likely to be faked.

you may need to go to 8 or even 10 if you're not feeling anything.

they're real

instead of spacing the dose out i took 4 at once.... they are real. By the way it really sucks taking this much at once. I had a terrible headache and it was amplified with each rep of my workout. I was rendered useless for the better part of the day.

- hinson

secure mail @
[email protected]

I have to same ones bro and they are legit. I think your body just gets used to them and you have to come off of them a week or so then back on. Thats what i did. I would really want to take more than 6 a day. Makes me to jittery and terrible headaches . But they are legit and cheap too.

clen

the problem with clen is that your body can get used to them very quicky and the effects decrease. i use 1 2 in the morn 2 in afternoon and 2 around 7pm. along with the caffiene aspirin and cytomel. i find the cytomel stops the tremors and then after about 12 days i give my body a 5 day rest so it doesnt get used 2 the clen and build up a tolerance. just something i try....maybe usefull 2 others. or you could allways try dnp:p

thats the clen i used. try cycling them 3 days on 1 day off until your finished with the cycle. in my experience, the effects of clen start to taper after 72 hours of straight use.

2new

I have seen several fakes with 50 loose tabs in a white bottle for Clen/Oxyflux. Just remeber if it taste like baby aspirin it is baby aspirin. It should not take 4 or 5 tabs to feel the effects of clenbuterol. If you are having to take 7 or 8 to feel anything..then it isn't real in my opinion.

Top Bottom