Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Andy69 & Huck!!- Dbol + Arimidex=???

Texas Ranger

Guys, I seen in one of your older posts that you thought Dbol and Arimidex would make a pretty good combo. Now, I wouldn't do Dbol alone. But hypothetically speaking, wouldn't Dbol at 25-30mgs a day + Arimidex at 1mg ED give you an Anavar type of look(Hard and Pumped) since most of the estrogen would be eliminated?? I could be TOTALLY wrong, but I thought I'd ask anyway?? What do you think???

Yes,that would be a great combination.It would give you the anabolic properties of dianabol without all the methylestradiol induced edema,so gains would be much cleaner,and post-cycle weight loss would be less because of lessened fluid excretion.

I actually did this. Seemed to work very well for me, and it was nice to take a break from needles.

Maybe one day we'll all be "Vets" and maybe then Texas Ranger will feel that were good enough to answer one of his questions.

I thought the Dbol/Arimidex combo could be successful. I seen alot of the older bodybuilder champions of the 70's use Dbol right up to a contest and they looked GREAT(Lean and Ripped). Plus, they didn't have the help of Arimidex or Femara like we do.

Great questiong TR, I totally agree with your thesis.

Once you come to that conclusion, the next logical step is the realization that all these exotic supplements such as Var, Winny, Deca, Masteron, Primo, etc. are basically obviated by the combination of Test, Dbol and a strong Anti-E.

I concede that some users might benefit from some of the particular characteristics the different exotic supps, but the KISS principle is applicable to probably 90% or more of our group.

Tren is great as well, provided you don't experience/mind the sides.

Top Bottom