Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB & DBOL...Any side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Nipper said:
Will it dehydrate you more? What about muscle loss due to GHB? GHB is non toxic to your liver right?

Absolutely, bro; and if you take it consistently, you'll look like a puffer-fish.

Your best bet is to stay away. I am sure you have heard this before and are thinking "ahhh bullshit, it's harmless";;;BULLSHIT!
Keep on taking that god-forsaken shit, and see what it will turn you into, bro...A FUCKING DRUGHEAD! You are playing with FIRE, and this is coming from someone who used to be in your shoes. Now, I won't touch that shit with a fucking ten foot pole.
Almost makes me sick to think about it!

SLOW YOUR ROLL, BRO; YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID IN THE FUTURE.

I definately would recommend not taking it daily, but if you have GHB it is easier on the liver than GBL or 1,4 bute. Just be responsible and you'll be fine.

Re: Re: GHB & DBOL...Any side effects?

notatrase said:

Absolutely, bro; and if you take it consistently, you'll look like a puffer-fish.

Your best bet is to stay away. I am sure you have heard this before and are thinking "ahhh bullshit, it's harmless";;;BULLSHIT!
Keep on taking that god-forsaken shit, and see what it will turn you into, bro...A FUCKING DRUGHEAD! You are playing with FIRE, and this is coming from someone who used to be in your shoes. Now, I won't touch that shit with a fucking ten foot pole.
Almost makes me sick to think about it!

SLOW YOUR ROLL, BRO; YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID IN THE FUTURE.

Karma for the truth :)

GHB is NOT stressful to the liver in any way. It is a far safer drug than D-bol. It does require a high level of awareness. Doses should be taken at least five hours apart to avoid dopamine build-up. Also, dosing daily can be problematic with regard to acidosis and dopamine build-up, the combination of which will closely mimic withdrawal symptoms if you stop cold turkey. Take one day off a week, one week off a month, and one month off a year. My suggestion is to dose only at night. That way dopamine build-up cannot occur.

Your biggest risk with GHB is legal.

The talk of pufferfish look might be true with regard to D-bol, but you will not get that with quality GHB or GBL. Water retention can be avoided by taking in a potassium suppement, or just drinking plenty of grapefruit juice.

I recommend taking in 4-6 ounces of wheatgrass a day, plus one whole lemon, to avoid metabolic acidosis. This is particularly important if you are taking GBL, as acidosis occurs much faster with this compound.

All dosing should be done with a syringe, precisely measured.

If your threshold dose increases beyond a factor of .5, you need to stop use for at least seven days. Taking off two days a week will prevent this from happening in the first place, though.

As far as GHB turning you into a druggie--

It might rreveal the fact that you are a druggie, but it won't create one. It isn't crack, it isn't physically addicting. It can be habit forming, and the symptoms above upon cessation if used TOO FREQUENTLY OVER LONG PERIODS OF TIME have created the myth of physical addiction, but since we know that there ar no metabolites, we know that physical addiction is not possible (in the clinical sense).

Habituation + acidosis/dopamine tremors looks like physical addiction.

I agree that GHB is only for the responsible, but then again, so are steroids.

Just be careful with G, bro...if you are busted with it, you are GONE.

What a classic answer!

Of ignorance! How in the hell would you know if the country he is in is legal for GHB use or if he has a script for xyrem.

Way to make an ass out of yourself. You can see a recipe on my site on how to make it from GABA. BTW, for the retards who know nothing about the law, GBL and 1,4 only become illegal when taken for human use.

www.animalkits.be

Fukkenshredded said:
GHB is NOT stressful to the liver in any way. It is a far safer drug than D-bol. It does require a high level of awareness. Doses should be taken at least five hours apart to avoid dopamine build-up. Also, dosing daily can be problematic with regard to acidosis and dopamine build-up, the combination of which will closely mimic withdrawal symptoms if you stop cold turkey. Take one day off a week, one week off a month, and one month off a year. My suggestion is to dose only at night. That way dopamine build-up cannot occur.

Your biggest risk with GHB is legal.

The talk of pufferfish look might be true with regard to D-bol, but you will not get that with quality GHB or GBL. Water retention can be avoided by taking in a potassium suppement, or just drinking plenty of grapefruit juice.

I recommend taking in 4-6 ounces of wheatgrass a day, plus one whole lemon, to avoid metabolic acidosis. This is particularly important if you are taking GBL, as acidosis occurs much faster with this compound.

All dosing should be done with a syringe, precisely measured.

If your threshold dose increases beyond a factor of .5, you need to stop use for at least seven days. Taking off two days a week will prevent this from happening in the first place, though.

As far as GHB turning you into a druggie--

It might rreveal the fact that you are a druggie, but it won't create one. It isn't crack, it isn't physically addicting. It can be habit forming, and the symptoms above upon cessation if used TOO FREQUENTLY OVER LONG PERIODS OF TIME have created the myth of physical addiction, but since we know that there ar no metabolites, we know that physical addiction is not possible (in the clinical sense).

Habituation + acidosis/dopamine tremors looks like physical addiction.

I agree that GHB is only for the responsible, but then again, so are steroids.

Just be careful with G, bro...if you are busted with it, you are GONE.

This is not meant to be taken as a flame but come on...why the hell would recommend GHB to someone??? That's just plain irresponsible IMO.

First off, GHB is a Schedule 1, which makes it a crime to possess, manufacture, or sell GHB or its precursors, with up to 20 years jail time for it. It will be in the same drug class as heroin.

As for the information on GHB on the Internet, it is mostly biased toward "safe" GHB use, which is complete and utter nonsense. Unfortunately, all the valuable, medical information from reputable sources is toward the end of the search engine list. You CAN find them. Don’t be fooled by Internet GHB propaganda. Consider the source of the material.

Juice Authority said:
This is not meant to be taken as a flame but come on...why the hell would recommend GHB to someone??? That's just plain irresponsible IMO.

First off, GHB is a Schedule 1, which makes it a crime to possess, manufacture, or sell GHB or its precursors, with up to 20 years jail time for it. It will be in the same drug class as heroin.

As for the information on GHB on the Internet, it is mostly biased toward "safe" GHB use, which is complete and utter nonsense. Unfortunately, all the valuable, medical information from reputable sources is toward the end of the search engine list. You CAN find them. Don’t be fooled by Internet GHB propaganda. Consider the source of the material.

You do know that GHB is also a schedule 3 drug...same as steroids.

And to imply that "Fukkenshredded" hasn't done his homework on this subject is "complete and utter nonsense".

Re: What a classic answer!

idanimal said:
BTW, for the retards who know nothing about the law, GBL and 1,4 only become illegal when taken for human use.

dont come to cali.. not quite the same.. you will find that it varies from state to state..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom