Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol alone? or maybe w/deca?

tempest2003

okay well, i was just about ready to put up $500 today for 200 10mg papervar.. units? guess not tabs, anyways, i cant see my self putting up that much money for that little, that ammount at 50mg a day wont last me long. So ack to thinking about investing in some winny paper. Its a lot less but the joint pain seems to be a lot to take on, from everything I have read though it seems like deca will help make the joint pain deminish. Do you think it would be a bad idea to use oral paper winny with some deca? I really dont wanna shoot up, but are there any alternitives to deca or somthing that will negate the seemingly inevitable joint pain to come with winny? Has anyone out there been able to take winny with no notable joint pain? let me know! thanks!

Bro...
I have and never had joint pain. Yes the Deca would be great to run with the Winny and may help with the joint pain. I say may because everyone responds differently.

Damn dude....

Did not know you were that young. STAY AWAY FROM THE SHIT. YOU HAVE A FEW MORE GOOD NATURAL YRS IN YOU. Dont burn out your recepters this young bro... Bad news. If at all, try to never use Anabolic/Androgenics

So....
Is that the grown up way to say your emmmmmmmmm 18.

Grow up dude. Then come see us.

No offense intended bro.

Top Bottom