Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone is killing my sex drive

there is something called a dose response curve. it looks sort of like a sigmoidal oxygen-hemoglobin dissociation curve, but with an equivalent downside. so for some drugs, which include anabolics, after a certain dosage, affects start to decline.

in your muscles, the dose response curve could be set up such that 1500 mg/wk is optimum. but in your brain, it might be different. 1500 mg/wk may put you on the downside of sex drive.

Golfer18 said:

I am 750 now. I cannot even concentrate in class. When I get one of those spikes in my sex drive almost anything becomes game. I have to keep up my standards though.:)

lol.......at 700mg now plus HCG I am tortured. The constant desire is absolutely relentless......it won't fucking stop and its getting old real fast.........Guess I'll get a break when clomid starts in a week or so......to me this is one of the biggest negative sides to test...

"sigmoidal oxygen-hemoglobin dissociation curve"

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yah. I guess your trying to say that too much could be bad.

When I did over a gram of OMNA.. I was almost a catholic priest. Now I'm on only 400mg/week of PROP and , well let's just say that I wanna fuck everything that moves.

I'm on 500 sust now and I want to fuck anything that stands still. Never used more than that, so I personally can't speak about the effects.

I just hope everyone around me keeps moving....

Top Bottom