Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will some of us die younger because of steroid use?

knekt

Steroids are harder on the body, than not using any steroids at all. Will we die younger?!? hehe...

some of us maybe??

but, some people are living longer beacuse of steroids (human growth hormone etc...)

Some thoughts, what do you think..:?

Will a smoker die younger? I would have to say, yes. We're at much higher risk for heart diseases, cancer, etc.

GH ain't a steroid. I don't know, bro. You have use and abuse. Maybe the question should be concerning abuse, which could have an impact. What the hell, nobody gets outta this world alive.

beekay said:
GH ain't a steroid. I don't know, bro. You have use and abuse. Maybe the question should be concerning abuse, which could have an impact. What the hell, nobody gets outta this world alive.

I just personally find it hard to believe that I can raise my serum testosterone levels to between 6-8 times their normal levels and not have that bite me in the ass some day. Call me paranoid.

I consider a risk, just like smoking. I quit smoking. So maybe I'm even? ;)

I think as long as you don't abuse the shit, the healthy lifestyle we lead, or at least should lead, should counteract minor steroid use. I mean Jesus Christ the average american is a walking timebomb due to their eating habits and complete lack of exercise.

some of us will die younger, but most will die older since we all made the conscious decision to be fit as we can. It is those that choose to eat that bag of chips and lay on the couch all day that I truly worry about. jmo

There's many things you could get to die from. Colon cancer, prostate cancer, war, cigarettes, we could slip on the ice and die. At least we have a say-so in the way we die. People die in unsuspecting ways everyday. Earth quakes,mudslides, walk out the door and a plane could crash on you. God is quite mysterious on the way that you should go. Do you go to Church ? Just a thought.

The way I see it, the years you loose because of AAS (IF you loose some) will be at the END of your life, 65-70-75 years of age. Many peoples end up non-functional during those years, the last 10-20 years of your life can truly be hellish.

So even if you would loose 2-3 years of your life, it's not really "good" years.

That having been said, I still have no intention of dying young!

BTW, I trained with a 69 years old man who had been a competitive lifter for over 50 years. He had used steroids in the past but is still in great health, still training hard (sometimes he would train twice per day plus a sprint session!). Still full squats 315lbs for reps and power clean 225lbs for reps. Not a bad old man!

Anyway you look at it being obese, out of shape and sedentary with bad nutritional habits is a much greater risk than being in great shape, lean, active with good nutrition habits while using AAS.

Top Bottom