Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol, Trenbolone & Winstrol?

Mr Beef

Hey guys, long time listener, first time posting. I'm 30 y/o, 6'2" 200 lbs. about 9% bf. My goal is to be 225 6%, I'd like this cycle to bring me at least halfway there. I've done 8 cycles in about 8 years yielding 53 lbs. of lbm. Here's the question, I'm thinking of doing the above forementioned cycle in an effort to avoid sides. Most everything is available to me. appreciate all helpful input.

Mr. Beef

Bro, you DO NOT want to mess with Anadrol and Tren. You will risk some serious Progestin/Progesterone related sides that NO AMOUNT of winnie can get rid of.

Have you ever used the Tren before? Did you get any sides from tren?

If you HAVE to do this cycle you might consider bromocriptine or dostinex to conreol progestin levels.

KISS principle:

Subtract Drol, add Test. Winny is not needed IMO. Yah I know, anti progesteron properties blah blah blah.

I'm running that combo right now (among other compounds as well) as part of my contest prep and it's working fantastic!.......no sides either......

gunner44 said:
Bro, you DO NOT want to mess with Anadrol and Tren. You will risk some serious Progestin/Progesterone related sides that NO AMOUNT of winnie can get rid of.

Have you ever used the Tren before? Did you get any sides from tren?

If you HAVE to do this cycle you might consider bromocriptine or dostinex to conreol progestin levels.

more bullshit repeated over and over told as truth. winny will not reduce any "progestin" related sides for one thing. and any "progestin sides" you will get will more than likelyt be from the lack of test in your cycle, and casued by estrogen. run some test and an anti aromatase and i doubt the progestrogen sides will be a problem.

bronco944 said:

more bullshit repeated over and over told as truth. winny will not reduce any "progestin" related sides for one thing. and any "progestin sides" you will get will more than likelyt be from the lack of test in your cycle, and casued by estrogen. run some test and an anti aromatase and i doubt the progestrogen sides will be a problem.

What is your point?

Bullshit!!?? Lsck of test causing pregestin sides...now thats bullshit.

Do you even know the difference between progestins and progesterone?

\

I agree with some of the others. Anadrol would not be a good choice especially if you plan to run Tren in your cycle. Tren is powerful and very effective and it's best stacked with D-bol and Test. Tren shuts you down pretty hard and is not something I would recommend if you're trying to avoid sides. You might want to read up on Tren a little and judge for yourself. Below are two links on Tren:

http://www.gotfina.com/articles/make.html
http://www.basskilleronline.com/

It sounds like you're after the lean, mass look. I would consider something like this:

Lean Mass Cycle:

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test Enan or Cyp
Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

Mr Beef said:
Hey guys, long time listener, first time posting. I'm 30 y/o, 6'2" 200 lbs. about 9% bf. My goal is to be 225 6%, I'd like this cycle to bring me at least halfway there. I've done 8 cycles in about 8 years yielding 53 lbs. of lbm. Here's the question, I'm thinking of doing the above forementioned cycle in an effort to avoid sides. Most everything is available to me. appreciate all helpful input.

Mr. Beef

Why not just pour gasoline on your head and light a match? you'll be throwing off hair like a porcupine shooting quills.

Others will speak to other problems, but if hairloss is one of the sides you're worried about, this ain't the way to go. (stick with anavar with EQ or deca for hairsafe cycles)

Top Bottom