Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca only cycle ???

Yeo

What do you all think for my first cycle, deca only 200-300mg/ew or deca 200-300mg/ew and winny 50mg/ed and how long do you think my cycle should last 2-4 weeks too short ? I don't want to take test cos I really don't want to lose hair cos I have a high receeding hairline as it is. Also Organon or Norma ?

deca takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick so a longer cycle would be better,,, such as 10 weeks or so and I would go with at least 300 a week or you are not going to much even at 300 you wont see a lot of gains

Thanks bigp3, so an 8 week cycle would be better, what about the winny, it's just the ed injections that worry me.

What weight were you guys shen you did your first cycle, I'm 5'7" and 140lbs, I know what your thinking already, that I should learn how to eat and train properly first well I know how to do both, I have been making steady gains but just want to accelerate them. BTW I started at 117, so should I go for the plunge then ?

Yeo said:
What weight were you guys shen you did your first cycle, I'm 5'7" and 140lbs, I know what your thinking already, that I should learn how to eat and train properly first well I know how to do both, I have been making steady gains but just want to accelerate them. BTW I started at 117, so should I go for the plunge then ?

NO you should not use roids. 140lbs is by far too light. Gain another 30-40lbs naturally before even considering roids.

Change your diet!!!!

I agree with diet4ever, I also think a deca only cycle is a waste. At least throw in some dbol in week 2 or 3.

I would agree that the deca shoud be atleast 300. 400 would be better IMO. It takes 3-4 weeks to kick in as posted above so adding some D-bol 25-35mg a day would also be wise. One of my good friends first cycles was 400mg deca for 10 weeks and 40mg D-bol for 4 weeks and he gained 40lbs lost 1% bodyfat (I know that's almost nothing but...) and kept 30lbs of it. He was 205 at the time at 5'11" so there is a difference there. As for you second question I would say go with the Organon deca I believe it is a little more properly dosed. (not underfilled)

Top Bottom