Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pros and cons of deca vs higher test

REDMACHINE

My workout partner is considering his firs cycle and cant decide on deca or not...he of coarse wants as much keepable size he can get but doesnt want to handicap himself by not beeing able to pass a piss test (for gear) for over a year- so with that said wich one of these would you do for your first cycle?
6'1'' [email protected]%== 21
7yrs athletic training 2 of that hard bodybuilding

1-4 dbol 25ed
1-10 deca 300wk
1-10 sust 250wk
7-10 winny 50eod

or

1-4 dbol 25ed
1-10 sust 500wk
7-10 winny 50eod

or buid your own for him....now he has
6000mg deca
2500mg sust
100dbols
1000mg winny.....
.........................however getting more gear is not a problem

thats alot for a first cycle. Also he is young. My suggestion would be to run the dbol 1-4 and sut 1-10/12. MAKE sure you use post cycle clomid/prov etc.

Keep the rest for next cycle.

No one know how they will react till their first cycle.

I agree but 8 weeks of sustat 250mg no need for 10wks,and 4 weeks of dbol at 25mg nolva and clomid and he is set

if cost isnt a problem go for it,but I am a poor poor man who saves for months to get a cycle together

The deca is out if he wants to pass a test in under a year..

Ice's #3 should do the trick. I wouldn't even worry about anti e's at that dossage.

Maybe add the winny 10-13 (it's going to take the sust 3 weeks to clear). This way he can experience 3 different compounds with little interference with eachother. He can get a good feel as to what is working for him..

Good luck

Maybe add the winny 10-13 (it's going to take the sust 3 weeks to clear). This way he can experience 3 different compounds with little interference with eachother. He can get a good feel as to what is working for him..

Yeah I think thats what he is going to do

Top Bottom