Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil based winstrol?

2new4juice

a buddy of mine is supposedly getting some oil based winstrol from his guy in a couple of days. i told him to let me check with some people i know before he actuall pays for it. i spoke with the seller myself tonight and this is what he had to say. "its from a company called urethro quality labs",(spelling might be different i just went by sound). "it comes in a 50mg, 50cc bottle". the guy also said that this certain company also makes eq 400mg/ml. any information you guys can give me is greatly appreciated. i myself think that this is the most bs i've ever heard.

No bs, EQL labs has the EQ you mention and the winny as well. The winny is too new to have results yet, but the EQ is a hot item.

you guys aren't yankin my chain here are u? there really is such thing as an oil based winstrol? did you have good results? whats ya'lls opinion on the suspension versus oil? this is the first i've ever heard of an oil based winny.

No u can have oil based winny, there are a few co's making it now...i have made some myself

just because u havent heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt exist....EQL ring a bell?

Top Bottom