Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage Steroid Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecouselor

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been troubled by the growing interest of young men at the high school level concerning AS use. In my profession of personal training I have developed a number relationships with young athletes. Numerous times conversations have revolved around this issue of AS use by 17-20 year old males. I have made it understood that I do not approve of this age group using for a number of reasons. Never the less I fear some of the young athletes are going to make these choices because the pressure they feel to succeed.

I want this thread to represent the pros and cons of AS use by young athletes. If they are going to take the chance of AS use, lets give them the best advice we can.

Please post only factual information backed by unbiased research or personal experiences. Thanks for any help you can give these young athletes. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: T2O
There is no pro's! They have yet to hit their full potential and are taking an easy way out.

If they eat, train, and rest right thry will not need any foriegn substance at that age.

The only advice I would give is to spend this time doing research about AAS. Then when they hit their genetic potential they can make an informed decision.

Right

I could'nt agree with you more only1eagle. But understand that these young men will probably ignore good advise in order to pursue their dreams right or wrong. Keep in mind they are finding themselves in competition against others who have already decided on sport enhancing drugs.

The question is, is there any guidance that can be given to those who will inevitably decide to go that route. I do not personally know enough about this issue other than some of the known side effects. The last thing I want is to loose them to the local gym idiot's guidance. For the athlete who decides against better judgement there is the best advise they can get or the village idiot. The lesser of the two evils will be the knowledge this board can provide.

Thanks for your input. Please try to back opinions with sound research

i'm a teenager, 17, and i'll admit that i have even thought about AS use. But the more i thought about it the more i realized how it was just an easy escape to getting big. Now i'm more focused on seeing how big i can get without AS and the day i reach my full potential will be the day i use them.

Good Choice

Good choice on your part young man. Give your body the time it needs to complete its growth unhampered. Make no mistake though. You will eventually come to understand AS use is not an easy out for mass and strength. It is an aid that allows you to push past genetics.

As many will tell you, hard work and diet become even more intense when you make a decision toward more advanced measures of training. Easy is for a fool who uses with no real intention of success or goals. This kind of activity is for the serious athletes only.

i started at 18, best decision I ever made.. i researched all the info I could for 2 years beforehand and only did it because I hit a wall in my training, i was 215 then and i'm 230 now at age 20, never used test, dbol, deca, eq... strictly winny and fina.

??????

ChrisOh, the biggest concern I have with this is the fact that your long bones may not have fully metastasized yet. Did you consult your physician about whether or not you were done growing?

Anyway, good luck with your decision and I hope you succeed at what ever your goal is.:)

Why is everyone so concerned with being taller? Im 5'6 and wouldnt want to be any taller,I also started A.S about 17 or so,I would have waited if I could go back,not due to any sides or anything but so I could see what I could have done without it

live and learn

Canadian Oak

Thanks for your input Canadian. Do you feel your growth was adversely affected by this choice and would you have any advise for a young athlete considering this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom