Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vastus lateralis and sustanon.

L

leancuisine

has anybody injected 250mg of susta into that muscle?

if yes, how painful is the injection site the following days?

CITRUS...

i am aware of the anatomical location of the muscle, its inserts, and range of motion. but was just wondering if a sustanon injection into that muscle would impair walking since sustanon in the glute hurts like a bitch the next 2 days after.

it hurts, trust me...

worse than t200...trust me...

i like the site, easy for me to hit...

but damn sus hurts there...

it aint gonna criple ya though, so give it a try...

LAST TIME I DID JUICE, I WENT ON THE OUTER QUAD QUITE A FEW TIMES. I ACTUALLY LIKE IT MORE THAN THE GLUTE. WASNT ALL THAT SORE AT ALL.

KAYNE

You sound like a bunch of pussies, sorry.
I don´t know what fucked up kind of sust you´ve been using, but turkish sust, nile sust, indian sust and russian sust didn´t "hurt", it was more of a slightly unpleasant feeling that my muscle didn´t really like the juice.

Quad injects are just fine, my favourite injection spot for everything.

I can't imagine anything hurting worse than the TT Cyp... I've had sust pain... and it didn't amount to what I felt after injecting that bad batch of Cyp...

I agree though, T200 is nothing compared to sust or that Cyp I had... fuck.

oh, and leanc... I know you knew where it was, I was pointing the muscle out for other people who aren't familiar with the terms lateral and medial... or that particular muscle.

C-ditty ;)

Top Bottom