Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone mood effects OR HOLY SHIT, I feel COKED UP on test!

Peyomp

My first cycle. I had an extra ampule of testosterone enanthate, so I shot it extra, for my second injection. 600mg instead of 400mg.

And whoah... I felt coked up all day. I mean, not rage. I'm not angry. But very ALIVE. I mean, as though I were on some strange stimulant. Very... intense?

I'm not imagining this, so please spare me the "its all in your head rage stuff." I'm not raging. I'm not an angry guy... but I just didn't expect this much change in mood from 400mg (600 today) of testosterone enanthate every 6 days.

I feel hot all over kinda... just generally strange. Not bad... maybe a little feverish, but in general I think I'll feel GREAT once I'm used to it.

My workout was probably the best I've ever had. Normally I am satisfied to get through the pain... this time the pain actually felt GOOD. I was a little worried about overdoing it and hurting myself, even.

My vision... its a little "blurry." I'm cutting, and I have a small gyno thing under my right nipple, so I'm on 20mg Nolva ed. Is this why? I've heard clomid can do this... but the vision thing just hit me today.

I haven't checked my blood pressure. I will tomorrow. Is this all normal, or is this probably indicative of high blood pressure?

Is this shit normal?

well low test levels are associated with depression so i am sure high test levels are associated with happiness somewhat, i think roids are addictive as they make you fell good and strong atleast physcially and since u crazh if you don;t take clomid thy would be physcially

So you're telling me that this shit is normal, is that it? The way I feel is normal?

I want reassurance that this is a normal experience for someone on their first cycle that pops 600mg of enanthate into their shoulder and ass, please.

what else effects dopamine levels?

ssri's dont work on me.. eca's make me feel better than any ssri

what else could i try naturally or otherwise (LONG Term) that might help me out..

btw if anyone has some good info that they dont want to post or what not please email or pm me ANY/ALL info would be greatly appreciated

btw i would love if test would help me

cause i start test on monday.. maybe a bit earilier :)

oh lord, please don't start a rumor that test gets you high. :rolleyes:

Let's keep off the radar screen as much as possible.

Please?

Question for Macro or anyone else in the know

Hey Macro question for you. I know that dopamine levels when elevated make you feel better, but how come when I take bromo a dopamine agonist I don't get any elevation in mood. I feel pretty much the same.

i'm on my 6th week of sustanon at 500mg a week and only now its starting to fully kick in.

i'm the biggest asshole on the planet and quite frankly, i like it this way. my patience is thin, my temper is short, and i'm very aggressive.

godamn, i love this shit.

Top Bottom