Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have 2 Choices With My Winstrol Only Cycle

Miracle Man said:
Lots of track athlete's take winny only cycle. Its a light AAS, clean overall and out of your system quick. Ben Johnson, the Canadian track star from the 80's was cought with winny in his system after he smoked Carl lewis in the 100yd dash. Needless to say the gold was striped from him.

The way you sugested to do winny will make no difference. I would do 50mg - 100mg eod for 6 weeks. It will help you in muscle fatigue and stamina a bit. But I would not get my hopes up to high. Add some Kynoselen to it, you will get a better muscle and cardiac output responce from Kyno. It's better than winny is alot of ways for what you may be looking to accomplish. Good Luck.

Charlie Francis says Ben rarely even took Winny, and I believe him. They were using test (probably high doses sometimes) and stuff like furazabol. Someone slipped winny into Ben's Coke.

I've done Winstrol only. Nice strength gains and got some hardness.

Not all of us are looking to become Ronnie with every cycle.

I've done Winstrol only. Nice strength gains and got some hardness.

Eee-xactly! Well said.
genarr3 & abc 1: What was your schedule for the 5/6 weeks and did you Clomid at the end?
Cheers,
EG

i'm going to take winny-clen for 8 weeks
what results should i expect i'll be doing cardio daily low intensity
30-45 mins and why will i need to take clomid?

abc 1: why did you taper up? I thought the protocol for Winny was straight mg's throughout?
Also what gains did you make, and did you have any sides worth noting?
Thanks,
EG

I just started winnie only at 50 mg/day for 50 days (also due to financial constraints). Looking to get a little harder and have some strength gains.

i haven't done anything in a few years and didn't feel the need to go 50mg/day ed because people say to. in the past i did eod and had great results so why change.

sides, none. i took glucosamine/msm for joints, and i do my normal anti-oxidants year round which include saw palmetto, milk thistle, and efa's.

i used it to lean out (increase metabolism alittle) and used with yohimburn to get the love handles off.

it worked.

another reason i went low on the start, i'm doing a summer cycle at the end of may, 10 weeks: test enan (250mg/week), primo (300mg/week), and winstrol again so i didn't want to do too much even though that made no sense.

Top Bottom