Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have 2 Choices With My Winstrol Only Cycle

EL GAUCHO

I CAN EITHER:

(A) Run it for 6 weeks @ 40mg/day
or
(B) Run it for 5 weeks @ 50mg/day

This is due to time/ financial and other constraints.
Which one do I go for?
Thanks,
EG

ok...which would you go for (don't say neither!):D
I mean it would be better to be "on" for a shorter period of time no?
Cheers,
EG

I would just save it and stack it with some Var or Tren.

I've never really heard of anyone doing a Winny only cycle.

280mg of winny a week is next to nothing in the big picture. DOnt do it. Its a waste. If you have to do at least 50mg ed. But wait for something else, winny is bollocks on its own
Bro

I have always done winny between 50 and 100mg ed, as most people do at the end of a cylce of test eq, decca or whatever. Trouble is the gains in the final few weeks are normally due to the test still in the system, not the winny you are taking. I really dont rate winny on its own, apart from 2 weeks out from a show.
Bro

Lots of track athlete's take winny only cycle. Its a light AAS, clean overall and out of your system quick. Ben Johnson, the Canadian track star from the 80's was cought with winny in his system after he smoked Carl lewis in the 100yd dash. Needless to say the gold was striped from him.

The way you sugested to do winny will make no difference. I would do 50mg - 100mg eod for 6 weeks. It will help you in muscle fatigue and stamina a bit. But I would not get my hopes up to high. Add some Kynoselen to it, you will get a better muscle and cardiac output responce from Kyno. It's better than winny is alot of ways for what you may be looking to accomplish. Good Luck.

Wow what conflicting info!
Thanks for your replies.
I'm sorry, I should've stated my goals: to put on a little mass without looking obviously on gear. If I get busted (I already have people doubting me at the end of 2 weeks on Clen), I'm fucked.
So I'm not really looking for huge gains, just a little extra edge.
I tried Winny only last year and was really pleased with the results.
I think I'm going to go with (B) and finish off with some Clomid and Clen after the 5 weeks.
As for Anavar, thats something I plan to hit next cycle. Sounds like good stuff.
:D
EG

why are u fucked if u get busted???? I'd personally run it with 400-600 mg of test for ten weeks, and then run winny and fina from weeks 6-12 or something like that. not to be a dick but if you cant afford to do a stakc like that, can you afford to eat the way you should and supplement properly. not flaming u in any way just curious. I know the nutritional part of my stack if wats killing me not really the gear. I would just save the winny for some time when u can afford to do a more traditional cycle. even if u leave out the fina, test is pretty inexpensive.

just finishing a 6 week winstrol only cycle and the results have been great. hard as a rock and this little 6 weeker helped me cut out alittle bf.

gonna take off 10 weeks and start my summer cycle the last week of may.

winstrol by itself is great for getting you hard as hell.

Top Bottom