Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad winstrol

cycler74

Hey everyone...this is my first post that does not involve a question. Ive been on winstrol for the last week and a half. Each time I did 1cc within 1-2 hours I would develop a fever that lasted for up to 6 hours. I did a post the other day asking whether anyone else experieced the same problem I had yet no one answered me. Last night was the worst fever yet, it was 102.8.....not that safe. I think that there might be some bad winstrol going around in the long island area. I know we are not surpposed to be posting areas where we are from or other website info So guys whoever is taking winnie just be safe.

yes we need to know the brand. It looks like you might want to drop the winstrol. Are you running anything else.

The man says to the doc: It hurts when I do that.
The doc says: then dont do that.

Umm--yea i think i would drop the winny with a temperature of 102...Ive used winny a few times and never had that---post what kind???

I was using the human zambon version. Im running it with sus 250 and eq 50ml. But there were no negative side effects until the day I ran the winnie. I havent used any winnie for 2 days and Im fine. No fever at all. Ive felt a little week the last 2 days but I think its because I wasnt able to eat right the last week and a half. Ill be going back to the gym today. My only conclusion is that the batch might of not been sterile or they were just some amazing fake looking ampules

Top Bottom