Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thai Dbol (british dragon) any good

theoak01

anyone taken these before? what kind of results did you get compaired to other dbol used

also were you stacking or not and if so what with

thanks

I like them....not as arsh as russians in my opinion...good strengths gains and not much bloat....did them last cycle with fina and prop

Oak, I posted a question about whether people think thai or russian dbol is better. I haven't used either, yet. Opinion seems to pretty much be split down the middle. As far as British dragon, I've heard nothing but good things.

Burgboy said:
I like them....not as arsh as russians in my opinion...good strengths gains and not much bloat....did them last cycle with fina and prop

This is not meant to be a flame but I never understood the mentality behind posts like this, "not as harsh". What the hell is that supposed to mean. If its 5mg of dbol then its 5mg of dbol no matter what friggin way you look at it or what company you get them from. Now their dosages might vary from company to company and 5mg of dbol might affect every person different but those are completely different issues. Just my opinion.
IG

The Canadian Oak said:
good to hear guys Im getting a sweet deal on them aswell.

thanks again

Yeah thai dbol are usually cheaper than Russians. I always just go with whatever is cheaper... thais, naps, russians are all very similar.

Very GOOD. I just ran 35mg 4 weeks stacked with sust @ 500mg. I am now up 23lbs through 5 weeks of my 12 weeker. I am using femera, so it is not much water, just great gains.
You will be pleased.

Top Bottom