Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATHLETE; i want to run dbol and winstrol. how long to get out of system for test?

TSlim

hey , im looking to take dbol and winny to get a lil stronger and put on a lil size. for testing pusrpose i want to make sure i wont get caught. Howw long after my last shot of winny and my last day of dbol,will it be in me for a test?,thanks bro's

Those are both fast acting drugs... I think it should only be a matter of days before you're good to go. I'm not sure about the metabolites they may leave behind in your system though... that's what they'll test for. Better get some advice from someone familiar with AAS testing.

Bump for anyone with experience with this.

winny detection

It is my understanding that when you inject winny the crystals can be detectable for up to 3 mos. However drinking it or taking tabs will be clear from drug testing in 3 weeks. Not sure about d-bol

The detection times for Oral Winstrol is about 3 weeks while the detection time for injectible winny is around 2 months.

As for Dbol, the detection time is 5 weeks.

What are you taking this combination for? :)

c-ditty

BTW... there are ways to lower that detection time... I believe a post was made in Platinum Hardcore about it...

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
BTW... there are ways to lower that detection time... I believe a post was made in Platinum Hardcore about it...

C-ditty
[/QUOTE
I do not have access to that forum. Does this work with IOC tests. If so can you please tell me how

Thanks

bump, fuck platinum, post it where everyone can see it. (god i hate this elitist bullshit)...

Well, the question was posed by a platinum member, and even answered DIRECTLY by George Spellwin... and other members chimed in with some very unique ways to get around these testing methods...

Without giving away the plot... I can say there are many factors that can influence detection time... including: Metabolism, fluid intake, your body's tolerance to the drug, how frequently you took it, how LONG you took it, your body fat percentage, the relevant potency of the anabolic you took, and in some cases... the dosage.

C-ditty

Top Bottom