Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why you should not choose Sustanon as a Test

let's see:

2nd cycle just sust=great gains (15lbs)
3rd cycle just enanthate = very small gains (5lbs tops)
4th cycle sust,tren,winny=tremendous gains thus far 8lbs&ripped.

perhaps it's the circumstances & cycle number, but I would choose sust over enanthate any day.

btw, all were highest quality companies.

Enanthate, cypionate, and Sustanon all have their place. I was just taking exception with the blanket statements being made.

I have read that Sust is slightly better the Enanthate and Cyp in terms of gynecomastic (sp ?) sides. Anyone support or rebut this position?

Also, it is a good in a cycle all by itself.

In short, Sust is a good friend to many. :D

I felt that for hormone replacement therapy most Drs. would rather put thier patients on Testosterone Enthanate not Sustanon. You hold some water with Test En but it's better than Sustanon and lasts longer. Gains are solid .

not this shit again, I just posted a link a while ago showing that sust doesn't need to be shot eod for even levels, do you want me to post it again?

i personally like pure human enanthate, ICN's testo's etc much much better than sust, but thats just from experience and personaly oppinion

I agree that sus is last resort. My main problem is that it takes too long to kick in, unless you are shooting it everyday. But more importantly, it takes 4 weeks to get totaly clear of your system. That means you have to wait 4 weeks after your last shot before you start clomid for proper recovery. Im my opinion, that is a long ass time to be on cycle. Take prop or suspension for example. After your last shot you can practicaly start clomid the following day. Prop would be after 2 or 3 days. I have tried cyp, sustanon, suspension, and prop and by far i kept the most amount of gains after the suspension/prop cocktail at 100mgs each every other day, along with 50mgs of winny a day.

DBAG

Nelson Montana said:
That reasoning isn't very logical.

Can you elaborate on that? I'm not saying its worthless, just that single esters are more effective than a blend of esters. Its popularity is due to its availability, not effectiveness.

Its one of the easiest to find AAS so most newbies start out on one or two sus a week, gain 15lbs of both water and some muscle in 8 weeks, and think spread the word that Sus is a miracle drug when there are better choices out there.

As far a the "less sides like gyno and water retention," thats a quote from some old sustanon profile thats outdated due to the anti-estrogens like Aromasin and arimidex that are available today.

Sus can be very effective if you take the time to learn about the esters and plan out your shots to keep your hormome levels up. Check about the post on the proper way to use Sus where he goes into the esters and suggests taking an amp a day for 2 weeks and then letting the esters go to work. Its a good theory, but probably too much for someone starting out their first or second cycle. You need to have the ancillaries ready and know what to expect.

BTW, adderall doesnt help my bodybuilding efforts but it sure as hell helps out with school. Its catabolic to the body but anabolic to your GPA:)

Every anti-sus statement on this thread is wrong.

The advantage of sus has nothing to do with different receptor sites.All testosterone has the same effect on the body. Prefering one type or brand to another is a misguided perception. They're the same.

Sus is made of different testosterones that simply release at various lengths. This makes for a MORE even distribution, not less. (Unless you want to shoot small amounts of T every day). This is the reason sus is less likely to cause gyno and water retention. It isn't anything magical.

Whoever said sus doesn't kick in as fast acting doesnt have their facts straight. Sus contains T proprionate which is as fast acting as it gets. Blood levels of testosterone will increase up to 4000 ngs within minutes after a single shot is administered.

The statement that it stays active for 4 weeks is also incorrect. Although it has a long half life, an effective dose lasts about 14 days.

The reason docs prefer cyponate over sustanon for HRT is very simple.

SUSTANON IS ILLEGAL!!!

It isn't manufactured by an American pharmaceutical company, therefore it can not be sold here. If it were, it would be an ideal form of HRT. As it stands, sus is the best of the testosterones, simply because of its multiple esters. It's smoother yet it's stronger.

Top Bottom