Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol back pain????

flex41

This was my third day on dbol at 25mg day. About half way through my workouts, my lower back hurts like a bitch, almost to the point of not being able to workout. The pain goes away about an hour after the workout.

Is this normal pain from dbol?
How long does this last?
Will the pain be this severe the whole time while on dbol?

I had the same thing happen to me. I only had this happen with Thai dbol. But maybe it was not the dbol it was something else.

Bro, its more then likely the pump.i get an incredible pump from bols, makes my arms feel like someone is ripping them off...gotta love it though

I am on thai dbol 35mg daily and some days my lower back hurts bad. I thought it was either shitty form or just throwing around a lot of weight. It usually only hurts on leg day after squats and back day of course.

How much water are you drinking? I suggest you drink at least a gallon of water everyday when doing dbol. helps keep you system clean.

oh fuck, I was on naps at 30 mg and my second week in, I thought my kidneys were going to explode. It went AWAY though a few days after I stopped the dbol.

Yes I am drinking enough water. I take in about 1-1.5 gallons a day. My back hurts the worst on back day and after squats just like "crsnavet."

I had the same thing on dbol, and it lasted the entire time I was on it. Went away about a week after I stopped the dbol. Two week shy of the end of my dbol cycle, I also noticed that my feet and ankles were swollen and sore. I stopped the dbol and continued with just the enanthate, and the swelling and pain went away.

Its just a part of the package when you use Dbols!!!!!! I always get nasty lower back pumps but they always seem to go away a few days after i stop using dbols. Just get used to it man, suck it up!! Just think, i little back pain for about 10-15 pounds of weight in only four weeks or so - thats a good trade off in my opinion!!!!!!

lots of people get it. par for the course. I have yet to try d-bol but I get something similar on fina. My forearms swell up and my claves hurt like hell when i try to do cardio. whatever i gained 13 lbs in the last 3 weeks so ill deal with it.

Top Bottom