Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mix dbol powder with H2O or oil?

Ziro

I've got some powder and i'm planning on drinking it, which is dbol more soluable in water or veggie oil? I figure if i mix it with oil i dont need to add any BA to it since its going to be taken orally. is this right?

Ziro said:
I've got some powder and i'm planning on drinking it, which is dbol more soluable in water or veggie oil? I figure if i mix it with oil i dont need to add any BA to it since its going to be taken orally. is this right?

Oil, it is proven. Since you aren't injecting it no ba is necessary. Why not just cap them bro?

Actually i whipped up a batch for a friend just now. The oil is such a mess and its tough to get all of it into a vial, i think the next time i will use distilled water, less mess and i can at least get more of the powder out of my graduated cylinder. Oil is a frickin mess! :rolleyes: Thanks for the input, but even after heating the oil the powder wouldn't dissolve very well at all. Try it again with water tomorrow.

Water solubility of dbol would be around 50 mg per LITER! Furthermore you will get some nice bacterial growth in water.

Top Bottom