Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Dept.

CUBANITO

Hey guys, had a quick ?. Im looking in getting into law enforcement (police Dept) Ive done about 3 cycles in the past will it be a problem for me to get in? I know most of them test for other drugs like marijuana,coke, etc. will they test for AS? Please respond. thanks guys.

I have plenty of friends that are on the police department and juice also. One of them was known to be a juice head by the department when he signed up, but they never tested him. I'm not sure how they do it where you're at though.

You should be fine on the drug test, but the psych test will be tough. They will hammer you about your past, especially about activities that were unlawful, including giving a polygraph. Also, be prepared for a background check, which may include talking to friends,family, relatives, and past employers.

Good Luck!

I have a friend who is a cop in San Diego, according to him half of the force is on gear and he is thinking about it himself. And this is guy is a straight as an arrow Mormon. If he says it I'm sure it is true.

Ronnie must of started after he joined the force. Ohhh, wait, He's on celltech and creatine.;)

Thanks guys for all the replys, really apprec. would like more replys. want to get all the 411 that i can get. Should i say that ive been on gear in the past? or should i say ive never been on it?

First thing - Find out if they give a polygraph test during the hiring process.

If they don't - then you have never used steroids in your life.

If they do - tell them you tried some in high school - orals only.

One of my friends is a cop, and she says that people are even disqualified for taking antibiotics that were prescribed to someone else.
It seems to me that admitting to gear use would not be a good idea.

Top Bottom