Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Poll

Which Dbol do you prefer

• Russian Dbol

Votes: 200 34.2%
  • Thai Dbol

Votes: 328 56.1%
  • Dbol, what's that?

Votes: 56 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
been taking only 15mg Russian dbol/day (just got done w/chemotherapy so I'm starting slow) and I've gained 6 1/2 lbs and 2 inches on my arms. Been a week. Pumps are great.

MR. TTOKKYO said:
Well I like TTOKKYO Two Reasons!!!

And another thing Why worry about importing Russian Gear. Its a bad deal if you get caught with it.
And the russians don't really care:(
You get popped for shitty packaging then he just goes to the next person.

Domestic is the only half way safe to order products.!

I guess either you're in business so you've promote yourself or you're a stupid punk. Sorry.

My 2 cents

The consensus from my gym seems to be Ttokkyo's 10mg tabs and Russian dbol. I have only used Bionabol from Bulgaria and I highly recommend it. There cheap too. Anyway for my next cycle starting in about 2 weeks I will be using the 10mg TTokkyo tabs so I will give u guys feedback

i didn't expect this to turn out to be a war, but just like any other steroids, some work better for some, and some don't. So who is to say which is better. I have tried russian d-bol and they worked great, I also tried the thai's, and thai's worked better for me, doesn't mean just cause it worked better for me, that it will work better for everybody else. I believe the people who say russians are better cause I feel it did work better for them, like I believe the thai's worked better for others. All I'm saying is we found the top 2 d-bols in peoples opinions, and its the russian and thai's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom