Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol users only

im only taking 5 a day though, with 300 mgs of deca so far. and its only been 3 days. how could i have a stressed liver already? and what would that have to do with energy? maybe my body's resources are going to repair my liver and i dont have enough to go about normal activity, in which case it is counter productive.. can anyone elaborate on this?

I think the sleepiness is from dopamine and edema. I've never heard that about liver stress.

The exact same things happen to me on D-Bol. I started last week and was tired, sore and not that strong. Yesterday, I was very strong and not as tired. I seem to be snapping out of it daily.
Hang in there.

Been on dbol (1st time) for 12 days now. The first week, I was VERY sluggish. I still am completly drained every day, but I started 35mg daily, up from 25mg and the past weeks' pumps have been great. 1st week, I felt shitty also. Keep eating and hitting it as hard as you can. My motivation is coming from the weight I am gaining, more than the strength gains. I am up 11lbs in less than 2 weeks. No water weight due to Nolva and femera

WHAT DBOL ARE U TAKING? PINKIES? NAPS? ETC

i felt sluggish the first week or so, but i saw immediate strength gains, gotta go big all the time, stayfocused and push yourself, u will get past it and be in good shape in no time.....its only temporary

Man that cant be dbol your taking, i only have good things to say about it, amazing strenght and mass increases. I have heard of more than one source (not a dealer kind of source) accredit dbol as "mg per mg the best mass builder there is"

Big Anaconda said:
Man that cant be dbol your taking, i only have good things to say about it, amazing strenght and mass increases. I have heard of more than one source (not a dealer kind of source) accredit dbol as "mg per mg the best mass builder there is"

that quote would be from Nelson Montana under the topic "Anadrol or D-bol"......how sad is it that i remember that useless knowledge

give it a week.... then you are most likely to see results, the first few weeks, you'll gain much weight, moat water tough, then the strengt will come

Top Bottom