Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overtraining on 250mg sustanon?

leancuisine said:
is it possible to be overtrained on 250mg sustanon every7 days given this routine:

day 1: upper body followed by 20 mins cardio
day 2: a.m cardio for 30 mins, p.m cardio for 45
day 3: a.m cardio for 30 mins
day 4: legs followed by 20 mins cardio
day 5: a.m cardio

and repeat cycle.

You should split up your upper body for two days,too many body parts to train in one session...

I believe this cycle needs you to add something... like weight training for starters!

I'm sure my gym is full of people using AS just so they can do a better job of riding the exercise bike. I'm always tripping over their skinny asses.

first of all thanks for the advice from the bros out there.

but for you skinny dumbfucks who wanna talk shit about my routine i got one thing to say..

don't let your girlfriend see me cause she'll dump you like a bad habit.

my upper body routine consists of 4 sets on each of these muscles:
back, chest, tri's, bi's, shoulders.
now, if you knew how to read you would understand that i'm only tryina maintain my mass. not add to it.

some of you losers out there.

Lean i must agree you have chosen a rather stranger steroid for cutting, primo and var would have been a lot better. As far as weight training is concerned try this

Day 1 Chest Tris
2 Quads
3 Off
4 Back Bi's
5 Shoulders
6 Calves and hams
7 Off

Do some cardio on the 2 off days if necessary

Big Anaconda said:
Lean i must agree you have chosen a rather stranger steroid for cutting, primo and var would have been a lot better. As far as weight training is concerned try this

Day 1 Chest Tris
2 Quads
3 Off
4 Back Bi's
5 Shoulders
6 Calves and hams
7 Off

Do some cardio on the 2 off days if necessary

Anaconda my bro...

your abovementioned routine is great and may work well for many, but how many sets on each muscle group?
to me, 4 sets to failure on each muscle on upper body day gets
me so sore for the next couple of days that i can't train if my life depended on it. that's only 20 sets total.

i'm an extremist so every rep counts. especially the last 2-3. i'm in so much pain that after completion of the last rep in any given exercise it takes me 4-5 seconds for the pain to go away.
i don't fuck around in there, and besides, my routine has done my justice so i'll stick to it.

as far as the var or primo for cutting...
i flew to turkey 2 weeks ago with certainty that i would find as much primo as i wanted (2 years ago i loaded on primo in antalya, turkey). to my surprise, schering no longer makes primo in turkey or for that matter anywhere in the world.
so, i was "forced" to load up on anything that i could get my hands on. in turkey, those options are sustanon, anadrol, virigen, and methyltest. clearly, no cutters by any means.

but i'm glad i got the sustanon because overall i'd say it does a better job sparing muscle on a cutting cycle than any other gear.
the only problem that some may have with my philosophy is the water bloat. but i'm not competing and could care less about the extra water bloat that sustanon will get you over say primo, or anavar, winstrol or eq.
and if and when i get bloated to my dislike i got a bunch of 40mg lasix laying around. a half a pill a day for 2-3 days sholuld get rid of most bloat.

once again, remember that i'm comfotable with the muscle that i have and at this stage have no intention of adding more muscle. just would like to shed about 10-15 pounds of fat which with clen,t3,eca(that i obviously alternate) is a very attainable and reasonable goal.

how do you tolerate all these boneheads big ana?

Leancuisine - If the routine works for you then just stick with it. Everyone is different. As long as yo see the results you want and enjoy oyur training then who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

As far as Sust goes I'm cutting on 500mgs week right now. Who says you cant cut on test? WTF!! You can cut on any roid!! It's the diet that counts. AAS are just for muscle retention.

I'm using Femara to keep the water off from the test but you're using 250mgs so wont get much water there at all anyway, especially with low carbs and cardio.

Test is good and cheap to use for cutting.

Lean mate, just hang out more on the MT board :)

KillerLoop said:
Leancuisine - If the routine works for you then just stick with it. Everyone is different. As long as yo see the results you want and enjoy oyur training then who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

As far as Sust goes I'm cutting on 500mgs week right now. Who says you cant cut on test? WTF!! You can cut on any roid!! It's the diet that counts. AAS are just for muscle retention.

I'm using Femara to keep the water off from the test but you're using 250mgs so wont get much water there at all anyway, especially with low carbs and cardio.

Test is good and cheap to use for cutting.

Lean mate, just hang out more on the MT board :)

killerloop...
thanks for the life bro.
some of these idiots can really piss me off sometimes with their nonsense comments.
you and big anaconda both agree on 500mg of susta a week, so i think i'm gonna meet you half way and stick 250 every 5 days in stead of every 7.

thanks again brother.

You ever think of adding Nolva to that bro? at 10mgs ED it would only cost you about £20 to cycle for 60 days. Good to keep the water off and other estrogen related sides.

while in turkey, my stupid ass didn't pick any nolva up as i thought it was overpriced. but at only 250mg every 5 days, do you really think i need nolva?

Nah not really bro, see how you go. I agree Nolva is expensive in Greece, it's about the same price here, lol. Proviron on the other hand is cheap as candy!! You should have picked some up.

Top Bottom