Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Depot

maxoutatthegym

:confused: I have 20 / 50mg of Winstrol Depot I have been working out for over two years very hard and reached my gains,I'm looking for a boost. Would 50mg/ 1 a week for 8 weeks work for me ? I want to tighten and gain a little ?

maxoutatthegym said:
:confused: I have 20 / 50mg of Winstrol Depot I have been working out for over two years very hard and reached my gains,I'm looking for a boost. Would 50mg/ 1 a week for 8 weeks work for me ? I want to tighten and gain a little ?

It would be much better if you maintained an even blood level by drinking the stuff frequently, like at least twice per day, than by injecting once per week.

Get a Tuberculine syringe for measuring accuracy and then take about 10mg per day orally....mix it with some water and drink.

If you inject small amounts daily, like 10mg, be aware that winstrol taken IM forms a crystal like deposit that takes a week to clear so if bad sides come on you are stuck with winstrol in the system for a week or so. Taken orally the winny will be out of your system in 24 hours.

RG:)

winstrol

So what your saying is that one 50mg bottle will last me five days at 10mg a day and mix it with water ? mon thru fri and then again on mon for 8 weeks ? thanks

RG ? winstrol reply ?

So what your saying is that one 50mg bottle will last me five days at 10mg a day and mix it with water ? mon thru fri and then again on mon for 8 weeks ? thanks

RG ? winstrol reply ?

So what your saying is that one 50mg bottle will last me five days at 10mg a day and mix it with water ? mon thru fri and then again on mon for 8 weeks ? thanks :confused:

Yes ...exactly. Be sure to measure carefully with a TB syringe. You can get them at some drug stores.

Draw up the entire cc of winstol in a tb syringe and then shoot 5mg worth in to a galss of water and drink twice per day...once in the am and once before bed. Be sure to rinse your mouth and swallow with plain water after downing the winny/water mix....and use the same glass for that too.

If the winstrol is in the common 50mg per cc dose then you shoot one tenth of the cc into water each time. The Tb syringe has very good marking for great dosing accuracy.

The half life of winny is about 9 hours so you should take it at least twice in 24 hours...actually three times would be better and you may want to try 15mg per day orally as your limit dose.

RG:)

A stupid ?

:confused: This TB is it like the one you use to draw up childrens medicine I have on that is 10ml's how do mg, cc, and ml's and up ?
50mg is 1cc ? and ml's ?

I just used a slin pin. Walmart. $8.

Even a 1cc is easy to read. They come smaller if need be.

1cc = 1ml In this case, 50mg = 1cc (1ml). The mg/ml is dependent on the concentration.

A TB needle is a tuberculin pin. You can get a slin pin, smaller guage, both 1cc, for about $10 less per 100 than a TB pin, most places.

Last edited:
Im New To Winstrol And Also To This Site And After Reading All Your Bits, I Would Just Like To Say Thank You To Everyone For Giving Me Information That Nobody Else Has. Cheers To All.

Top Bottom