Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infar Deca...is there such a thing?

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I've heard of Infar Deca circulating around my gym. Supposetely 100mg/ml amps.

Is there such a thing or is it fake? I've never heard of it.

Bro,
a few years ago I got some infar Deca 100mg/ml.
I took some of it and sold the rest but since I have personally found deca only to be of use if I was trying to kill my libido I can't tell you if it was great stuff or not.
If I can remember correctly - the ampules had no etching on them and the labelling seemed a little haphazard so mine may well have been fakes.
Anyways - hope if you do get some it is good stuff.
All the best.

Sure they exist, I'm making some out back in the tool shed right now...

Infar Deca comes in 200mg/ml amps. They look like sustanon amps. It has a paper label and if you rip the label off the word infar is painted on it - you can see the word by looking through the amp on the other side. It's good stuff.

Amp said:
Infar Deca comes in 200mg/ml amps. They look like sustanon amps. It has a paper label and if you rip the label off the word infar is painted on it - you can see the word by looking through the amp on the other side. It's good stuff.
Vovan sent me pics of that deca bro. Its fake!

BigAndy69 said:

I knew it...is the 100mg/ml Deca fake as well?
Well 100mg/1ml Infar deca is probably real. I`ve spoken to my supplier, he knows indian market pretty well, you can trust me on that. He said their deca is only available in syringes, 100mg/1ml, readyjects. they doesn`t produce deca in amps any longer

Top Bottom