Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much test do I take with Deca to maintain sex drive

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I want to switch to mostly Deca because it gives me a better look. I'll take around 1g a week maybe 750mgs. I never come off. Shut up. How much test do I need to maintain sex drive?

Last edited:
biteme said:
I want to switch to mostly Deca because it gives me a better look. I'll take around 1g a week maybe 750mgs. I never come off. Shut up. How much test do I need to maintain sex drive?

okie dokie...:rolleyes:

Why is a gram of Deca a joke? Hopefully you aren't sensitive to progesteronic sides.

If you run it too long, it will take forever for you to recover.

I'd say about 300-400mg of test should be sufficient.

Have you considered Nandrolone PhenylPropionate?

BigAndy69 said:
Why is a gram of Deca a joke? Hopefully you aren't sensitive to progesteronic sides.

If you run it too long, it will take forever for you to recover.

I'd say about 300-400mg of test should be sufficient.

Have you considered Nandrolone PhenylPropionate?

No and thanks to you other assholes for making fun of me. How else am I going to learn? Is this other Nandrolone that you mention better than deca?

I'm not worried about being shut down young whippersnappers. I'm 38, I just want to reach my goals while I still can.

It's a fast acting Deca...as far as being better, is prop better than enanthate?

Have you considered your health? Deca is known to raise blood pressure quite a bit.

BigAndy69 said:
It's a fast acting Deca...as far as being better, is prop better than enanthate?

Have you considered your health? Deca is known to raise blood pressure quite a bit.

Yeah, I keep it monitored as well as blood tests. Thanks for the tip on Deca.

Top Bottom