Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Clenbuterol really necessary post cycle?

No. Clen is an asthma medication that can be used to speed up your metabolism hence facilitating fat loss.

HCG is the only other thing you want want post cycle, but just for the first day or two.

Lestat said:
No. Clen is an asthma medication that can be used to speed up your metabolism hence facilitating fat loss.

HCG is the only other thing you want want post cycle, but just for the first day or two.
Not necessary but from my own experience it really helps to mainain the gains post cycle. Escpecially when it comes to strength gains.

I think that clen would be good for it's anti-catabolic properties more than it's fat burning properties. I agree that clomid and hcg are much more important. I've not used hcg yet and look forward to in the near future!

Clen is not necessary at all post cycle. It is supposed to be anti-catabolic though, which would help you maintain gains post cycle.

I tried using clen once as an anti-catabolic agent and it ended up backfiring at me. I lost more weight using it so I wouldn't recommend it.

clen is great post cycle for the anti catabolic properties. but i have had many successful post cycles without it.

Always use it post cycle to avoid energy level crash and for reputed ant-catabolic effects.

Top Bottom