Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Sustanon

I used it but didn't really care for it. I did like his cypionate, though. It seems that alot of his stuff is hit or miss. I didn't get anything from his deca either but had great results on his eq.
Still looking-------------> but for now..........

Alot of mixed reviews.
Some like and some dont.......I havent used any of his new batches but the pain that come along with the old batches were legendary............people couldnt walk straight after injecting it into there quads.

manny78 said:
Real Organon test isn't that expensive. And at least you know what you get.

Exactly. Stick with the bigger name brands and you won't have problems with potency and hit/miss gear.

cheers

JUST take 500 of human... you can probably find that for just alittle more $$..like $6 ICN's(250mg)...

btw his prices are cheap..and attractive but for alittle more you can be sure and confident, which is worth paying for!!!

cya
UWANAFIGHT2... i have used his EQ with good results tho..

worked pretty good for me man, only thing was the post injection pain sucked. My ass was sore as fuck. I couldnt wait until the cycle was over

A little trick is to mix the IP gear w/ human gear to offset the price, but cut down on pain. This always works for me. I will use omnas or QV test mixed with IP product and I get 1/4 the pain!

Top Bottom