Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winstrol overrated?

swoldier

Had to ask this question Is winny overrated as far as results go and to pay a high price for it? Let me know

I dont personally care for winny, gains arent that great (for me) and it dries me out bad and I get the achy joints and all. For me personally I would rather spend my money elsewhere. SOme guys love it though so this will be a very individual question.

depends

I have always loved winny. But over the years I have realized that it is much more harsh on the overall system than people have said. I had joint pain, head spins and other oral gear associated sides. IMO Eq is better for the winny results and much less discomfort

I've used winny twice and loved it both times. I have to use it with Deca though because it destroys my joints, and unfortunately I'm not a big deca fan. Its high priced, but worth it in my opinion.

For building muscle its not worth the price:
An amp of quality human Testosterone is the same price as an amp of 50mg Winstrol. Stick with Test...even with Arimidex its still cheaper

IMHO, Yes!

Why?

1. Overpriced
2. Terrible Gains/Price Ratio
3. Terrible Side Effects/Gains Ratio

Stacked with Test or Deca, Winny can make for a very useful Anabolic however, on it's own, it is basically a useless compound.

Yo CanadianBro

Good points. In an effective stack winny has its place. Butv there are other that can have the same benefits wo the added sides

I love Winny. Don't think your going to get big on it. It sucks for mass, but what do I care. I want to be strong and lean. For those 2 Winny can't be beat. Winny totally changes your look. Its like a sculpter tightening the soft spots and enlarging your muscle bellies.

Top Bottom