Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how good is British Disp. Anabol (Dbol)

2bHUGE

hey bros.... i found a great price on some ....British Disp. Co. Pink Anabol (Dbol) 5mg.... 1000 tabs for $149.00. are these any good, i have never used them before?????
thanks

I am on those now and they are excellent. Make sure your source is legit.

2bHUGE said:
hey bros.... i found a great price on some ....British Disp. Co. Pink Anabol (Dbol) 5mg.... 1000 tabs for $149.00. are these any good, i have never used them before?????
thanks

Those puppies are good, I just picked up 2k tabs :D :p . Oh and for that price I know who you are getting them from and you should have no worries.
IG

ya the dude you are getting them from is top notch but you may want to delete that. you will have every 13yr old on the board asking you for a source.

And I thought my source's prices were cheap. I just ordered 1,000 tabs for $160. I've ordered from him before, he's legit. I think mine were Stanlab though.

Probably one of the top 3 dbols out there...Have fun answering all of your emails in the morning....

2bHUGE said:
thanks

yeah they are great :p , and u have a very good price so buy em

-MAX

Top Bottom