Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 or 500 ?

M

manny78

I'm taking Sustanon 250 but some persons say I should go for 500 while others stil believe that as a first cycle it would be a safe decison to stay with 250.....

Of course in about 3 weeks I'll take winny 50..if it can help you I'm 22 6'0 175 lbs

thx :)

I dont rate sus in such a small dose, due to the different actions of the esters, some being short acting and the others being long acting, so If you work it out, you will be only getting something like 150mg of test working for you, as the short acting ester will be waisted as there is not enough prop in a single shot to do shit for you, I would either go upto 2 shots atleast a week or forget sus and go with test enanthate.
For susta to be used properly you should inject a single shot daily for 21 days then take a 2-3 week intermission then repeat and you will see awesome gains.
Trust me bro go for cyp and enanthate at 500mg weekly and that will work fine for you at this early stage.
Good luck..

I definitely agree with BBigman. Sus is deceiving when you think of it as 250mgs. Since all the esters release at different rates, your not gonna hit peak blood levels for around 30 days. IMO 250mgs is replacement only, its not gonna do much for gains......

holyintellect

YEah bro definitely take 500 at least, I'm on my first cycle and I was taking 250 for a couple of weeks, then I did 500, now I'm jumping up to 750.

Top Bottom