Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle: sustanon & fina???

mule69

I am getting ready to do my first cycle of sustanon & fina.
I plan on doing 100 mg of sus a week, how much fina
should I stack with this a week??

There's really no sense in using that little sustanon cause you propably produce more test by yourself.:)

Depending on training and diet, I think you could get good gains from 250mg/week and 75mg/week of tren. A buddy of mine did this for his first and he gained a solid 15 lbs over 8 weeks.

yeah definitely dont do any less then 250mg of sustanon each week and keep the tren at 75mg eod. This being your first cycle, you will see pretty good results. My first cycle was exactly the same. After all was said and done i came away with 20lbs. Good Luck.

OKIE said:
Depending on training and diet, I think you could get good gains from 250mg/week and 75mg/week of tren. A buddy of mine did this for his first and he gained a solid 15 lbs over 8 weeks.

75mg tren/week? Do you mean EOD?

I'd say do one or the other...see what you get.

JoBu

JoBu said:

75mg tren/week? Do you mean EOD?

I'd say do one or the other...see what you get.

JoBu

Sorry about that? Actually I meant 75mg ED...I agree that you don't necessarily need the tren for a first cycle, but most peoples' bodies react a lot differently from tren than the sust. I got veins where I didn't even know I had them and it made me freakishly strong in a matter of days. If you're just looking to add a few pounds, you might just stick with the sust this time.

I'd say run the sust @ 500/week...i ran it at 250 only and saw little...also think of something like dbol to add in the beginning to give u a little jump start b/c the sust wont kick in for 3-5 weeks depending on ur body..going at 500 will keep ur levels a lot more stable than only running 250..

here is a suggestion from me..

1-5 dbol @ 25mg/day
1-10 sust @ 250-500 wk
5-14 tren 50mg/day

start clomid week 15

good luck on whatever u decide tho bro

I gained a solid 26 lbs in 11 weeks of 50 mg tren ed and 50 mg ed test prop on my first cycle.

I would advise tren 50 mg ed and sust. 250 mg a week for 8 to 10 weeks and I bet you'll gain plenty assuming your diet and excercise is in check.

-Spidey

Top Bottom