Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

-- winstrol tabs...new color??

dzuljas

I just got a batch in. Normally they are light blue but this time they are sort of like an ocean blue color. Basically a darker blue. Anyone else get these?

I noticed the same thing. Not so much an ocean color but a little more green. It's funny you mentioned it cause IP clomid is light blue as well. But the winny seems to be good to go. No Worries

I don't care what IP Winny tested at, or who says it's legit. I got nothing out of that crap. When I use Winny(any Winny) I always get the sore joints, especially elbows no matter what kind it might be I'm using. It sucks because I get better strength gains from winny than from any other drug pretty much, but my elbows get so sore, that it makes it almost impossible to bench heavy even though my strength is going through the roof! With the IP, I got NONE of the above. Pure crap, and even worse that you have to put up with the man who makes its attitude, if you so much as ask about a pending parcel. Nothing like being cursed out by Communist or anything.:p

Zerxes said:
Pure crap, and even worse that you have to put up with the man who makes its attitude, if you so much as ask about a pending parcel. Nothing like being cursed out by Communist or anything.:p

Lol :D

IP winny always seems to work for me. It hardens me up and I get some really good strength gains and quality lean mass. My joints get a little sore, but its not bad. I take glucosamine chondroitin which definately helps.

Top Bottom