Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Complete Guide To Testosterone Usage

Nice post B, great for the uninformed.

However I believe that there will be some bros who will disagree with certain asects of your thread. Good post nonetheless. :D

i agree with pitbull,
the post is great for the new guys on the board, and i have to admit some of it was interesting to me also.

peace:D

good read bro. i used clomid 50mg EOD during my 2nd or 3rd cyle dont remember but i broke out in acne pretty bad. i wont do that again..

I have not done a test cycle yet, but I have planned to do test prop. It was said that androgenic side effects is lesser in test prop compared to other test esters. The reason is blood levels do not build as high. Would this contradict to what Bouncer's theory that short-acting test produce more side effects than long-acting ones? Would any mods/vets care to clarify this.

Btw, I truly regretted not doing test in my current cycle. Damn it!

great post bro, just 2 things
I think there's no need of clomid during cycle
second you speak about Arimidex, Arimidex although very good is very very expensive, I prefer to spend the bucks on a holy good juice shit rather than on Arimidex so that better options are Nolva or Prov
Just my five cents

great post, except dont agree at all about clomid use the whole way thru, its useless and only effective at the end of the cycle--the time when you need it...

Top Bottom