Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina!!

Its binding strength the A/R, also its 3 times more androgenic and 2 times more anabolic than test. Its just an amazing compound.

On the cycles I read about, they state that their on for 6 or so weeks and then they take the same amount of time off. Would this be the same with fina? Since it is stronger and more harsh would you do a 6 week cycle and then stay off 6 weeks, or would you stay off longer?

Last edited:
Would you say that you should go right into fina, or should you start with something else first, and see how your body can handle it?

I read that fina develops muscle and helps burn fat. Is this true? Is it the only supp. that does this?

Most beginers do not start out with fina becasue you do ed injections or you could do eod. I have been on fina for 18 weeks now and don't plan on going off for at least another 6 months. I like shooting ed :p

did I just read that right!

Really bro, doing Fina for 6 months straight would be a very dangerous idea. HighIntensity stayed on for 4 months straight. You need to read his conclusions before continuing any further.

10+ Months on Fina? Good God man.

You've got some big balls...metaphorically speaking of course...LOL.

fina the first time

I just started fina, I have never taken anything before, so far only a week into it all feels real good. I am only doing a 6 week cycle for starters, fina has a strong tendancy to supress natural testosterone so a short cyle is safer. I also plan on taking chlomid toward the end. Definately thermogenic, I have woken up every night sweating, this is not all that irritating actually. I feel energetic and up beat, I cant wait to see what I get off of it. Like I said this is a first time ever doing steroids so I'm hoping to get a significant gain off of the shit. And for anyone afraid of needles, don't be a pussy, the shit doesnt hurt that bad and I use a 22 gauge 1 and 1/2 inch.
Big Dan first timer

So you can throw any supp. in with a fina cycle right? So what would be the best cycle? If you were somewhere around 175-200 and trying to gain about 25lbs. What should you throw in with the fina? How much/long?

Top Bottom