Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon vs. Sustanon

mvmaxx said:
I get all my gear for free. :rolleyes:

sexual favors on men is not considered "for free". your pride and dignity are worth more than money. :havoc: lol :D

Thanks for all the replies! I'm starting to love this board. :D

Ok I'll go with the amps. He said he'll give em to me for 13-14 bucks.

Hey All, I'm going to be using 250mg every 3 days I think, and 40-50mg of Dbol the first 5 weeks. He's hooking me up with 100 API 10mg Dbols for $80. I'd say the 1000mg should help jumpstart my cycle! I might throw 400mg of EQ in there too, if I have the money. Has anyone ever tried those Dbols?

I'm shootin to keep 20 pounds when all is said and done.

thanks again

HighBall said:
Thanks for all the replies! I'm starting to love this board. :D

Ok I'll go with the amps. He said he'll give em to me for 13-14 bucks.

Hey All, I'm going to be using 250mg every 3 days I think, and 40-50mg of Dbol the first 5 weeks. He's hooking me up with 100 API 10mg Dbols for $80. I'd say the 1000mg should help jumpstart my cycle! I might throw 400mg of EQ in there too, if I have the money. Has anyone ever tried those Dbols?

I'm shootin to keep 20 pounds when all is said and done.

thanks again

Eating is what you should have on your Palm Pilot's scheduler if ya wanna keep 20lbs from that cycle. It can and has been done and the EQ will help you eat if you have a hard time with it. Good luck!

WARBIRDWS6 said:

i agree on that one. this isn't a pissing contest about who gets their shit cheaper. damn though my organon sust250 amps domestic are $8 each, those karachi better not be domestic bitch. lol. :D i can do you a few cents better on 2000 dbol international though. lol. :devil:

Damn, I have to buy 5k to get it for $170 each. You have a good source my friend. And, you're right, those Karachi's are int'l :D

WARBIRDWS6 said:

sexual favors on men is not considered "for free". your pride and dignity are worth more than money. :havoc: lol :D

mvmaxx -->
op.gif
<-- W:rainbow:rbird

Warbird --> :rainbow::smash:<-- mvmaxx

mvmaxx --> :chainsaw:<-- Warbird

Warbird --> :kapow:<-- mvmaxx

mvmaxx --> :smshot:<-- W:rainbow:rbird

wrj said:

Damn, I have to buy 5k to get it for $170 each. You have a good source my friend. And, you're right, those Karachi's are int'l :D

hahah. damn! minimum for 2000 dbols at $330 is only $500. but screw international. i'll pay goddamn .30-.40 cents for dbol and $7 an amp for sust domestic from now on after all this seizure nightmares. better served spending the extra cash and saving on shipping and minimums and headaches with intl. :D

and mvmaxx, i think we got the point after the first two smilie killings of me. :mix:

Top Bottom