Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca 400mgs/ml and EQ 400mgs/ml is out

gearedup50

It is out and I am getting a bottle of EQ 400mgs/ml hopefully shortly! They will also have alot of blends coming out and 50ml winny bottles! Looks promising all human grade! It is made by Europa Quality Labs! They will also have a test/tren blen out within a few weeks along with alot of other products!

Dont email me or pm me about this I have emailed enough people you will find it soon enough!

Just in case you are wondering I am a mod at 2 other boards and been around for a few years so just passing the good word!

Enjoy my fellow BB's!

Bump for another promising company....

micromko said:
Don't you just love it when new stuff comes out!!!! I am so sick of shooting 600mg of EQ with 50mg doses.

50mg eq? you are in the stoneage...:D

There are some places you can't get 200mg/ml and we have to use the 50mg shit, the only time I ever had it was from spectro, hopefully l-f-c will make it so I can get it again.

Ya they are going to be a good company it seems! I just got some E but unfortunately I am only taking GH/Slin right now and wont start it for another 2-3 weeks!

They will have some cool combos like Winstrol 50mgs/ Suspension 100mgs total 150mgs/ml

Also prop 100mgs/ml an tren 75mgs/ml making it 175mgs/ml

Test Enanthate 400mgs/ml and 20ml!

Suspension 100mgs/ml 30ml vials!

Sustanon 250 20ml!

What I like about the company is there mg/ml ratios and mostare said to be painless! Also there vial sizes are larger than any other company like there winstrol is 50ml which is 2 and a half of the regular bottles so its nice not having to buy 8-10 botttles for your cycle!

This is some cool shit!

gearedup50 said:
Ya they are going to be a good company it seems! I just got some E but unfortunately I am only taking GH/Slin right now and wont start it for another 2-3 weeks!

They will have some cool combos like Winstrol 50mgs/ Suspension 100mgs total 150mgs/ml

Also prop 100mgs/ml an tren 75mgs/ml making it 175mgs/ml

Test Enanthate 400mgs/ml and 20ml!

Suspension 100mgs/ml 30ml vials!

Sustanon 250 20ml!

What I like about the company is there mg/ml ratios and mostare said to be painless! Also there vial sizes are larger than any other company like there winstrol is 50ml which is 2 and a half of the regular bottles so its nice not having to buy 8-10 botttles for your cycle!

WTF!!

This sounds awesome but with my luck finding sources I will never get their email address. - cbeaks

Top Bottom