Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hpta Shut Down After 8 Week Deca Only Cycle

murmp3

Wondering how significant the shut down would be on the libido, I have clomid therapy, any info would be appreciated

murmp3 said:
Wondering how significant the shut down would be on the libido, I have clomid therapy, any info would be appreciated

Some do very well on nandrolone but others have significant shut down and loss of libido. If you keep the dose to 400mg then chances are you won't have any major issues with the stuff.
I would, however, take HCG before the cycle ends. See my post on HCG.

RG

It's an individual thing bro. Some worse than others then their are others who don't have any real problems at all.

For example, I was on a 7 month long cycle that ended a few months ago and even the last 3 months was on fina and I never lost my sex drive or my ability to get an erection. It was lowered yes but I never lost it thank God. After 6 weeks off I was 100% back to normal.

I took 200mg for 10 weeks along with 200mg of eq and 400mg of test. Although it was one of my best cycles, I still have atrophy in my right testicle after over a year. I have used HCG, clomid, n-dex, a-dex and it still wont grow. My left is large and pumping, but after 9 months, my natural test levels were 198...very bad!! I just finished a cycle and I'm just finishing with HCG/N-dex/A-dex, and then clomid therapy. I will wait 1 month and get my blood work done again. If it is still low, I will go to an endocrinologist to get some help. I am going to ask him for a script of GH. Since nothing has worked, I want to find out if GH's regenerative properties will help with the atrophy. I know GH has no effect on test levels, but it wont hurt to ask!!

Top Bottom