Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infar sustanon 250.. real?

Ray_huge

Anyone use this batch Infar sustanon 250...

Batch no. 252267
mfg. date: 9/2001
exp date: 8/2005

its from the toronto area...

not sure if its real... shots don't hurt at all. Been on them for 3 weeks and no results to speak of. Even front loaded the first week with 1000mg and using 500mg a week for the last two.

It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks for test to "kick in" for most people. So I wouldn't be getting down. You might want to post on the "gear board" maybe someone can let you know

Ray, I would think you would have had some results by now. Those numbers sound about right. Don't suppose you can take a pic? Is your expiration date printed like:
8 / 05
or
8 / '05

The second is how I believe it should look.
-B

infar

Bro those are fake. I am completing my infar cycle right now and have gained over twenty lbs. The reason I think they are fake is because mine are quite painful. I was unable to lift after doing a quad or delt shot. My friends are on the same stuff, and all agree that it hurts to shoot.

Thats some crazy shit to say that your sust hurt and that you gained over twenty pounds on fake shit! Last time I checked straight oil doesn't hurt a bit.

i THOUGHT mine were infar....but the are organon sust india...anyway, even cut with EQ.....sust250 one cc hurts like a bitch for three days. not intense, but just like someone popped you good with a ball bat in the leg. so i'd say its fake if it dont' hurt bro. and whoever said sust don't hurt, let me inject 2-3cc's into your quad and lets see you do squats next day. :)

infar

dmoney you are not to bright. My amps are real and his are fake. I know mine are real from the results I got. His are fake if the shots are painless.

Top Bottom