Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad news for QV fans....

bebaumax said:

War, please do keep us informed. I like to hear from guys that I know their diet and training is on.
-B

yeah, that is all gonna be on par for sure. especially since you know i spent a lot of time and cash putting this cycle together. only bad part is the sust/dbol/adrol/fina etc being thrown in the mix. but i'll look for the hunger...i get lack of appetite constantly...so that will be something i can look for. and vascularity too, i am sensitive to that. i get vascular quickly on gear that promotes that. like i was saying, the hunger and other effects kick in on EQ about what week?

WARBIRDWS6 said:

like i was saying, the hunger and other effects kick in on EQ about what week?

Usually give EQ a solid 2 weeks before you start looking for anything. Usually you'll notice the hunger first, and when it comes, it comes, there's no doubt, man. Yeah, other gear has made me hungry before, but damn, EQ makes me hungry after thanksgiving dinner. Let us know, bro!
-B

bebaumax said:

Usually give EQ a solid 2 weeks before you start looking for anything. Usually you'll notice the hunger first, and when it comes, it comes, there's no doubt, man. Yeah, other gear has made me hungry before, but damn, EQ makes me hungry after thanksgiving dinner. Let us know, bro!
-B

funny thing.....day after first EQ/sust shot, and the day of starting Dbol and higher calorie/higher carbs, i got massive hunger. not sure why....but i took in two servings of phospagen HP and two scoops of PP whey Post w/o (about 75 grams sugar and 40 grams protein) and a serving of twinlab mass fuel 2 hrs later (100 grams maltodextrin and 50 grams slow release protein)....then not soon after (maybe 2 more hours) i ate a big ass turkey sandwich and a mesotech bar and a whey/metrx/flax drink and was still hungry. shit. ate a wendys grilled sandwich and another big turkey sandwich tonight as well as more whey and metrx and flax. something made me hungry today....must have been the change's in gear and food intake. what the hell i'll do when the EQ hits, i don't know. put on a muzzle. lol.

Re: Re: Re: bad news for QV fans....

rickcorso said:

this is what I was wondering too. Thats why I posted this thread...maybe someone knows what exactly is going on. The dbol, IMO, was real. It raised my strength, weight, blood pressure, vascularity, etc. It was Leoffer, not QV. As soon as I stopped it, everything went down considerably. I stopped the dbol after week 6. I had my test levels checked at the end of week 8...so two weeks after my last dbol.

Another thing that might be worth mentioning is that about a month after I received my gear, my source suddenly turned into a scammer. At the time I had ordered, he had a decent history and several mods had recommened him. Now all of a sudden, he has stopped business.

As for the batch numbers. The Enanthate is QVE-003 and the EQ is QVB-003.

You said the dbol was loeffler. Where they whit or pink?

Is yours the 50cc bottle? I have QVE-003 exp Oct 04 50cc bottle. I know it's good because my sex drive is up big time and when I used test, my skin gets real oily and I break out a bit on my shoulders. Currenlty using 1250mg a week with 150mg fina ed and 60mg dbol and blowing like never before.

someone better call qv,they fucked up on the prop.my dick gets hard from the minute I start taking it until I stop.or maybe I`ll just go see my doc and tell him to check my test levels I want to know if the gear I`m on is any good..this could start a new trend,won`t have to fuck around with independent lab tests any more.we just go to the doc,have him draw a little blood,test,and insurance covers everything.hehehaha,ain`t this some shit.

My 50-ml bottles of thei enanthate ARE DEFINITELY REAL!@!!!!!

I love this shit. Feels like good ol' enanthate.

There is usually a drop in water weight (and overall wt.) upon stoppage of d-bol....this seems to be the case with me no matter what I am continuously taking it with.

BMJ

My last 2 cycles were QV only. Got unbelievable gains on both using the prop, enth, eq, and deca. There test is as real as can be. Makes me the horniest bastard around

I know of a few people who have used QV gear and we all love it. Of course we are all experienced and know what end is up. For anyone not getting good results from QV I suggest that you check your vial and look for anything that looks like a small sealed puncture, where the legit shit could have been extracted and replaced with plain oil. I have never seen this with QV but I have seen this with two bottles of ttoykko deca.:)

looks to me like an alarmist post about QV being fake that was bullshit. after the anavar fake situation, all i need is to hear that something in this newest cycle is fake after i went through hell and back to make sure it was all top notch stuff (organon sust, snakes on the thai dbols, best possible vet gear for EQ, etc). one more word about QV being fake and i kick the shit out of the post starter. :)

Top Bottom