Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol ?

rolinhgh

I don't know if this is a dumb idea or not just thought i would ask at the end of my next cycle i was going to do winstrol 50mgs ed for 2-3 weeks my next cycle goes
Sust 500mgs weeks 1-5
T-200 400mgs weeks 6-10
Fina 76 mgs eod weeks 2-7

Also if i do winstrol at the end of my cycle should i use clomid following my last test injection or at the end of the winstrol?

Thanks rolinhgh

Winny is a good idea to add. It will harden you up in the end and you can time your clomid therapy more precisely. Do the winny for four weeks (8-12), then start Clomid a day or two after your last shot of winny. 2-3 weeeks of winny will not give you much, I´d go for 4 weeks.

For your Clomid therapy, wait 2 weeks after the last injection of test (look up the last testosterone that you're going to be using for the cycle to obtain the waiting period before you start Clomid). The winstrol will be out of you quickly, but it is the test that is going to be in the system the longest and you want to wait the required time for this AAS to clear before starting Clomid.

NN

Question - What is T-200? Is this Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate? If it is one of these, then the 2 week waiting period after the last injection is what you do, and then run the Clomid for a total of 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom