Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol or Dbol for mass

anadrol will blow you up more. I dont like it, but many on here do. I would say that it is also better for strength, although I seem to catch the hard sides off drol more so than dboll.

i was considering dbol throughout the day at like 40mg but may just go with 50mg of drol,break it in half and take 25 in the morning and 25 at dinner i hear it kills your appitie. i have never taken drol but have taken dbol i hear it also causes water retention

Mg for Mg, Dianabol will give you the biggest bang for your buck.

With Anadrol, you piss twice and lose 20 pounds. And it's murder on your liver.

thanks for the advice boss which brand would you choose i can get russians which i normally use or i can get some spectro i would like to try them anyone have success using them

Nelson Montana said:
Mg for Mg, Dianabol will give you the biggest bang for your buck.

With Anadrol, you piss twice and lose 20 pounds. And it's murder on your liver.

I tend to agree with ya there...I have to use 150mg of ANY androl to equal what I get off of 60mgs of dbol...

The affects of Anadrol on the liver are not nearly as bad as most say. Why would doctor's give it to aids patient who are already suspetable to any side affects it could cause. Studies have proven Anadrol taken at lower doses is not the liver killer everyone seems to think it is. As for the question of Anadrol vs D-bol. Strength,endurance,and mass gain all go to Anadrol in my opinion. But each person reacts differently to these drugs. My current cycle is 3 weeks of Anadrol only 50mg a day then switch to 3 weeks of d-bol 50mg a day.

I like the idea of 50 mg drol for 3 weeks than switching over to dbol what kind of gains have you noticed? I think i m going to have to give that a try
:D

I would say D-Bol. They both do about the same thing in regards to desired effects, but D-Bol is stronger on a mg per mg basis like Montana said and D-Bol doesn't bloat users up as much as Anadrol. Also, appetite is enhanced with D-Bol, where Anadrol seems to make users feel sick and it doesn't stimulate appetite. This is terrible when you're on a mass cycle. Retention of gains from D-Bol is a little better than Anadrol, probably b/c D-Bol doesn't cause quite as much water retention as Anadrol.

D-Bol is the most popular oral steroid and I don't see this changing any time soon. IMO, it is the best oral steroid for bulking!

NN

Top Bottom